full

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
..His low IQ got him caught lackin

That’s why I fukk w the show, someone will seem OP until they’re put in a situation that doesn’t suit their advantages
Everyday intelligence and battlefield intelligence are 2 entirely different things and Thorkell is a battle genius. He just took Thorfinn lightly and Thorfinn was just that quick and reckless in a way that no sane person would be. Writer made sure to emphasize that Thorfinn was way out of his class in that fight and barely survived even after running away.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
Everyday intelligence and battlefield intelligence are 2 entirely different things and Thorkell is a battle genius. He just took Thorfinn lightly and Thorfinn was just that quick and reckless in a way that no sane person would be. Writer made sure to emphasize that Thorfinn was way out of his class in that fight and barely survived even after running away.

Which was foreshadowing his later death ..

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Whoever picks out shows for HIDive really must be into anime and manga. They usually get as many good shows as crunchy despite the difference in the number of shows they get if we don't count sequels.

For new stuff you got a great drama and 2 really good rom-coms.

• OnK
  • Dangers in My Heart
  • Insomniacs
Even the other stuff seems like it could be a fun watch.
Wish the app wasn’t trash tho it’s the worse streaming app I use

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Goblin slayer isn't that good. It's just an edgelord fantasy about killing and rape.

I was shyttin on the Shield Hero a while back when s2 bc i was new to anime when s1 dropped years back so my bar was so low. However, when s2 dropped, I'd long since binged hxh, fma, aot, berserk, basilisk, knights of sidonia, etc., so i had a whole new perspective. Turns out what i thought was good, i came to realize that no, my standards were just mid at the time.

I bring this up bc Goblin Slayer dropped around the same time as Shield Hero, and i also thought it was awesome... but now i just see a formulaic undercover harem story moving at a snail's pace (manga-wise).

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I was shyttin on the Shield Hero a while back when s2 bc i was new to anime when s1 dropped years back so my bar was so low. However, when s2 dropped, I'd long since binged hxh, fma, aot, berserk, basilisk, knights of sidonia, etc., so i had a whole new perspective. Turns out what i thought was good, i came to realize that no, my standards were just mid at the time.

I bring this up bc Goblin Slayer dropped around the same time as Shield Hero, and i also thought it was awesome... but now i just see a formulaic undercover harem story moving at a snail's pace (manga-wise).
It is. It's Berserk without any character development.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I’m rewatching kuroko basketball in dub I forgot how insane some of these losses are like 151-23 :russ:
OG Steph curry walking back before shot goes in

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Wish the app wasn’t trash tho it’s the worse streaming app I use
Yea the interface is trash. Even desktop is clunky af. Accessing Urusei Yatsura cour 2 episodes was a hassle. If you a dub fan you are waiting months.

They typical got much better subs then crunchy. As long as they keep getting banger shows I'm keeping my sub with them.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

:blessed: Read through Vol 4 of the manga. Very interesting premise. With a good adaptation I could see people calling it the underrated show of the season.

Also props to Disney. In a span of a year they are managing anime better then Netflix has up to this point :mjlol:

Granted that is a low bar.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

:blessed: Read through Vol 4 of the manga. Very interesting premise. With a good adaptation I could see people calling it the underrated show of the season.

Also props to Disney. In a span of a year they are managing anime better then Netflix has up to this point :mjlol:

Granted that is a low bar.

Disney got anime too? :dahell: