3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
That was a great episode of Vinland Saga
Thorgil :damn:

Lief a real one for searching for Thorfinn for this long

Olmar is such a tragic character and it was obvious from the jump he's not built for this.

Canute is a demon

Hopefully, Thorfinn can stay strong though this because I feel like this is the worst timing for Canute to arrive.

So ready for Thorfin and Thorgil vs Thorkell

Fukk Canute 😂

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yo, how the hell does anyone have an issue with this Vinland "Farmland" Saga arc? I'm on episode 9 and this shyt is great. Ep. 9 is one of the best I've seen in a long ass time :wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yo, how the hell does anyone has an issue with this Vinland "Farmland" Saga arc? I'm on episode 9 and this shyt is great. Ep. 9 is one of the best I've seen in a long ass time :wow: :wow: :wow:
Brehs want nonsense action.

It's not like it just talking like Slime (altho it is a meme at this point to joke Slime with meetings but that is something else). All the buildup is essential. The recent episodes is where some of the payofff is absolutely insane.

I have said this before I will say it again Vinland and BSD are in a league of their own this season. Consider how good shows like Danmachi, NieR and Tomo-chan are that these shows quality wise aint on Vinland or BSD's level. High Quality Seinen stuff like those 2 plus Golden Kamuy are a treat that anime fans take for granted. At least Vinland is able become popular outside of Japan unlike those two.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Despite all the stuff they had going on BSD did a fantastic job at wrapping enough shyt so the wait for S5. The stuff the end with Tachihara was great. :banderas: . S5 can be heading into multiple directions and only got to wait till July :blessed:

On another note

Screen_Shot_2023-03-29_at_12.08.34_PM.png

Maple just upping her fukkery one after the other :deadrose:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yo, how the hell does anyone have an issue with this Vinland "Farmland" Saga arc? I'm on episode 9 and this shyt is great. Ep. 9 is one of the best I've seen in a long ass time :wow: :wow: :wow:
Man there's a few people in the comments after it's uploaded complaining but they always get mugged to death. Fools in there asking why Thorfinn isn't cutting throats anymore, clearly not watching the show. :beli:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Facts, there’s a good balance between the humor and the action in the show

That special grade white curse in episode 4 had me :damn:

Those episodes made me realize that there’s levels to this shyt. Megumi and Itadori couldn’t do shyt against the curse, but sakuna split him in like 5 pieces with ease :damn:

And speaking of humor, itadori thinking he’d be able to learn a kamehameha wave or a rasengan was:mjlol:

:wow: this shyt is top tier

I’m on episode 20, Itadori and Todou (this guy is comedy) against the flower arm curse :ohlawd: That shyt was eating those black flashes like nothing

I need Gojo to finally show his true power because those small glimpses :damn:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Tomo-Chan with a great finale. This is a series purely about the build up to the relationship. And as people mentioned before the main and side characters are great. A series that delivers in both character development and comedy is a rare one for the genre.

I imagine we get a S2 ala Horimiya eventually.

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Whoever picks out shows for HIDive really must be into anime and manga. They usually get as many good shows as crunchy despite the difference in the number of shows they get if we don't count sequels.

For new stuff you got a great drama and 2 really good rom-coms.

• OnK
  • Dangers in My Heart
  • Insomniacs
Even the other stuff seems like it could be a fun watch.

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
He was playing with him the entire time. Thorkell would have literally picked up a tree and crushed that lil mf if he was serious.

..His low IQ got him caught lackin

That’s why I fukk w the show, someone will seem OP until they’re put in a situation that doesn’t suit their advantages