I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Well Aldnoah Zero just made there whole season finale look like bullsh1t.
You mean to tell me ALL those dudes survived?:stopitslime:. Thats some troll sh1t :camby:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kuroko's Basketball Season 3 51Q: I'm Just Going at Full Strength

http://www.daisuki.net/anime/watch/KurokosBasketball3/

Crunchy Roll hasn't said a thing about streaming it, but Daisuki seems to have secured the rights. Free site, you may have to pause adblock while you watch. By now, you should also be able to 'obtain' it.

tumblr_nhzalvJe3Z1rtxvdio7_400.gif

tumblr_nhzalvJe3Z1rtxvdio1_400.gif

tumblr_nhzalvJe3Z1rtxvdio6_400.gif

tumblr_nhzalvJe3Z1rtxvdio5_400.gif

tumblr_nhzalvJe3Z1rtxvdio4_400.gif

tumblr_nhzalvJe3Z1rtxvdio8_400.gif

tumblr_nhzalvJe3Z1rtxvdio2_400.gif

Haizaki immediately established himself as an uncouth savage.

tumblr_nhz98pRPtl1tm97tqo1_500.gif

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Gahdamn Tokyp Ghoul is about to be on another level this season:banderas:

Dont really understand why Kaneki is leaving tho. And that episode shouldve been in last season tbh:patrice:

Aldnoah is DROPPED:camby:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Asian Stephen Jackson making his old teammates :scusthov: just at the thought of him.

"Do I know him? Yeah, I remember that sonovabytch :rudy:. He still hoops? I thought that mufukka was in jail :aicmon:. Yeah, he USED to start. And? :camby:"

I can't leave Aldnoah though. If they had the audacity to keep EVERYONE in that room alive, just imagine the fukkery these writers are capable of :banderas:. Watch - they're finally gonna make this dude get in something other than a training mech and he's gonna have the world at gunpoint:wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
lmao @ people complaining about Aldnoah. I hope ya'll didn't give Code Geass a pass because that's the show that birthed the complete disregard of logic so many of these bullshyt shows employ nowadays.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Please guys, don't spoil stuff that is only 1 day old :wtf: or use the spoiler tags ffs.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Also, this Kuroko new EP was just a waste.
But it made me remember how Kuroko was just DBZ in a basketball court and Kagami was Goku.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I thought i was the only one insulted by that fukkery
The show is pure fukkery. It just suffers from bad writing. Good writers don't write themselves into a corner they can't get out of without violating certain rules. It's inconceivable that nobody in that room that got shot up died. The vegetable princess has been killed off twice and still lives.

I mean I'm still gonna watch it but they gotta do better. Even a train wreck like Guilty Crown didn't have bad writing like this.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
lmao @ people complaining about Aldnoah. I hope ya'll didn't give Code Geass a pass because that's the show that birthed the complete disregard of logic so many of these bullshyt shows employ nowadays.
Code Geass never took itself too seriously. It had bad writing and it knew it and played it up. It's basically the king of that fukkery style show. It's like the Gurren Lagann of fukkery.

Aldnoah doesn't compare to that. This is just bad here. They heavily implied killing off several characters. The princess and Inaho took either a headshot or shot in the heart and still live because they don't have the balls to kill off major characters. That's fine to not want to kill them but quit misleading the audience about their life of death status by faking their deaths. They're reaching boy who cried wolf status.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Code Geass never took itself too seriously. It had bad writing and it knew it and played it up. It's basically the king of that fukkery style show. It's like the Gurren Lagann of fukkery.

Aldnoah doesn't compare to that. This is just bad here. They heavily implied killing off several characters. The princess and Inaho took either a headshot or shot in the heart and still live because they don't have the balls to kill off major characters. That's fine to not want to kill them but quit misleading the audience about their life of death status by faking their deaths. They're reaching boy who cried wolf status.

How many characters died in Code Geass and lived? That show took its story seriously until they started fukking around with the second season.

And you definitely can't compare it to Gurren Lagann which is a show that fully announces that it's untempered fukkery.