Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
How many characters died in Code Geass and lived? That show took its story seriously until they started fukking around with the second season.

And you definitely can't compare it to Gurren Lagann which is a show that fully announces that it's untempered fukkery.

CG was ridiculous but it never backed itself into a corner as bad as this and then came with such a shytty resolution. Some of the set pieces were just as silly tho like lelouch recording himself to outsmart his brother for 5 minutes :laff:

but when elphy got got, she got got :manny: she didn't come back on some cyborg shyt

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
CG was ridiculous but it never backed itself into a corner as bad as this and then came with such a shytty resolution. Some of the set pieces were just as silly tho like lelouch recording himself to outsmart his brother for 5 minutes :laff:

but when elphy got got, she got got :manny: she didn't come back on some cyborg shyt

Man, it literally hurts my soul whenever I see someone big up Lelouch as a 'smart/intelligent' anime character and use that as an example. That shyt is by far the dumbest shyt I've ever seen in an anime outside of High School Of The Dead.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Man, it literally hurts my soul whenever I see someone big up Lelouch as a 'smart/intelligent' anime character and use that as an example. That shyt is by far the dumbest shyt I've ever seen in an anime outside of High School Of The Dead.

Unless aldonoah somehows has a resolution as nice as the zero requiem its gonna go in the books as a really really really shytty anime lol. I'll probably still watch for how bad it gets tho on some later dexter seasons ( :sadcam: y god) shyt. this whole ep was a asspull from the people that lived, the fights, the aldnoah powering :mjlol: . At the animation and music is still nice

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

All i'm saying is when you can't even suspend your disbelief because the writers have insulted your intelligence it's just flat out bad writing.Code Geass had amusing fukkery Aldnoah has just turned insulting.

The only people that can power Aldnoah drives are people of royal Martian blood. This show clearly violated its own rule with logic a grade schooler could rip to shreds. If they wanted to violate that rule they could have invented an exception when they created the rule. They backed themselves into a corner they didn't even have to because they made that rule.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
All i'm saying is when you can't even suspend your disbelief because the writers have insulted your intelligence it's just flat out bad writing.Code Geass had amusing fukkery Aldnoah has just turned insulting.

The only people that can power Aldnoah drives are people of royal Martian blood. This show clearly violated its own rule with logic a grade schooler could rip to shreds. If they wanted to violate that rule they could have invented an exception when they created the rule. They backed themselves into a corner they didn't even have to because they made that rule.
clearly she gave him aids

the A stands for aldnoah :troll:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aldnoah was dope, that boy a genius :whew:

And I can't wait for that douchebag to get that work :yes:

As for One Piece.. :beli:

They were killing me with that recap shyt man, they wait till the last 2 minutes to show what the fukking episode is titled after :somad:

Last edited:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:The pacing and skipping of things if u read the Tokyo Ghoul manga.
Cramming so much content into 12 episode seasons was a bad idea

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw Aldonoah. Wasn't as bad as I thought. Though it still was a poorly handled resolution
:scust:The pacing and skipping of things if u read the Tokyo Ghoul manga.
Cramming so much content into 12 episode seasons was a bad idea

that decided it then. I'm just gonna read the manga