Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
yeah. this anime is unabashed fukkery. nothing makes sense, at all lmfao.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Aight I think i'm gonna put this shyt on the back burner for a few months :dead:

Like at least 4 deux ex machinas in this ep alone I can't :dead:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
First episode of DRRR!! X2 almost made me forget how bad the second half of the first season was. It's just fun to see all these characters return.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
1fdd6o.jpg

I just watched a few seconds of Aldnoah Zero Season 2 and they're already trying to downplay how dude got shot. You can clearly see where he was shot in that screen grab. Dude is Obie Trice and shyt.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aldnoah was dope, that boy a genius :whew:

And I can't wait for that guy to get that work :wowplus:

I'm goin try to find Dragonball, I never got to see it in its entirety. Cartoon network always jumped around with the episodes they played. Low key it was fire from what I remember and at times better than DBZ to me because it kept the power dynamics simple; like Vegeta as a weakling blowing up planets and shyt.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
The seven deadly sins is fire. Go to 2:01

Theres this anime called Gintama. Funniest shyt i've ever seen. By far funnier than any comedian or anything you've seen :ohlawd:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Aldnoah Zero has just attempted the greatest asspull of all time. Unbelievable. I can't even suspend my disbelief.
Thats the thing, for as much fukkery cg had it was always...feasible. this shyt with this nikka not only not dying but remnant blood being able to power the drive was absurd levels of fukkery.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
checked out that death parade shyt, it was pretty good :ehh:
was pretty funny to find out the dude would be the one reincarnated and the chick would be going to hell (im guessing thats wat "the void" is)
cant watch kuroko til after the games but my body is ready :ahh:...im STILL pissed that nanatsu still hasnt been subbed even tho ep 14 bout to come out :snoop:

EDIT: oh and holy shyt at tokyo ghoul brehs...my dude kaneki a mufukkin problem :banderas:....damn shame about the end tho, did my girl touka and her crew dirty :wow:

Last edited: