Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Is CG R2 worth watching? I watched the first season and it was cool, but it didn't blow me away like it did for most. Especially the part where Lelouch's eye "malfunctioned" at the perfect fukking time so that chick would kill everyone. Seemed so forced. And most people say the 2nd one is not as good, besides the end.

Plus, I was spoiled the ending :manny:

What you guys think.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Aldnoah is way too entertaining for me to hate on. IDGAF how bad the writing is at this point :mjlol:

Plus, THANK GOD Inaho is alive. This nikka Slaine is too creepy to be the sole main character. He def has some screws loose. But the fukkery that will entail because of this. :banderas:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Is CG R2 worth watching? I watched the first season and it was cool, but it didn't blow me away like it did for most. Especially the part where Lelouch's eye "malfunctioned" at the perfect fukking time so that chick would kill everyone. Seemed so forced. And most people say the 2nd one is not as good, besides the end.

Plus, I was spoiled the ending :manny:

What you guys think.

Better than some damn Aldnoah :mjlol:

But yeah it's worth watching breh :myman:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
goddamn Kill La Kill is some fukkery. lost my shyt when the bus sprouted a gun turret.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
brehs they added

GOLDEN BOY to crunchy roll

that anime is :laff:

i watched that shyt when i was stationed in japan in 2001-2003 time shyt is mad funny and has its perv moments but its freaking hilarious

u should peep it :blessed:

pretty sure shyt is on youtube also for those who dont have crunchy roll

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aldnoah is way too entertaining for me to hate on. IDGAF how bad the writing is at this point :mjlol:

Plus, THANK GOD Inaho is alive. This nikka Slaine is too creepy to be the sole main character. He def has some screws loose. But the fukkery that will entail because of this. :banderas:

This made the plot twist more tolerable for me. Inaho is a good character and the people who wanted hi to stay dead just wanted to see the fukkery of how the authors would be able to write themselves out of that corner. Going forward, the story is better off with him.

Asylum on the other hand :beli:

brehs they added

GOLDEN BOY to crunchy roll

that anime is :laff:

i watched that shyt when i was stationed in japan in 2001-2003 time shyt is mad funny and has its perv moments but its freaking hilarious

u should peep it :blessed:

pretty sure shyt is on youtube also for those who dont have crunchy roll

This was probably the first non shonen I watched beginning to end. I was a kid then too. shyt was definitely inappropriate (and nsfw) but hilarious. My nikka Kentaro was on some other shyt. I'm not entertained by comedy anime but that shyt was goat.

I second this recommendation.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
this aldnoah zero ending got me like :damn: :mindblown:

then on ep 1 of season 2

slaine on some creep shyt

princess in hyperbolic chamber on some dbz shyt

inaho on some robotic eyes shyt like terminator/ sharigan