TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
For the record, Death Parade is an adaptation/continuation of an OVA called Death Billiards that was part of a new talent contest. It's basically episode 0, if you will.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Thats the thing, for as much fukkery cg had it was always...feasible. this shyt with this nikka not only not dying but remnant blood being able to power the drive was absurd levels of fukkery.
First thing I was wondering was how the hell do they even still have the Deucalion cause they lost the princess even if she wasn't dead. Come to find out she kissed dude and some of her blood got on him so now he has the juice.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
First thing I was wondering was how the hell do they even still have the Deucalion cause they lost the princess even if she wasn't dead. Come to find out she kissed dude and some of her blood got on him so now he has the juice.
Some of the most absurd shyt ive ever seen. Completely took me out of this show lol

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Some of the most absurd shyt ive ever seen. Completely took me out of this show lol
That's beyond the fact that he took a shot to the head and the only sign of it is a cyborg eye. We wll know the vegetable princess is gonna wake up Gundam style like Lady Une to save the day too.