Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Farmland Saga has been a true sleeper hit, as I knew it would be but it's also thrown a lot of people with the tonal shift.
As long as it's well written I don't mind. I saw the 1st episode and felt :obama: about it

Gonna be tough having to follow up Cross Game though, this shyt is crack :wow:

definitely a sleeper alright :unimpressed:
Gawd damn breh, is there any show that doesn't fall off to you :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
As long as it's well written I don't mind. I saw the 1st episode and felt :obama: about it

Gonna be tough having to follow up Cross Game though, this shyt is crack :wow:

Gawd damn breh, is there any show that doesn't fall off to you :mjlol:
that's kind of a thing with a lot of anime and manga. they're not written to end well if at all. shyt, most stuff is lucky to keep a consistent level of quality or even the same overall theme throughout.

you can't say im lying either lol. im only talking about what i know - blue lock is fire but the animation crew is just the interns right now. eminence is just edgy slime, mha was gonna fall off and everyone saw it coming before i even said anything, the best character in vinland died and people trying to talk around it, attack on titan stretched out for the next 6 years to animate 10 chapters, i straight up refused to hype chainsaw man lol, etc

im not even hating :pachaha: i been quiet this season because it is what it is

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
that's kind of a thing with a lot of anime and manga. they're not written to end well if at all. shyt, most stuff is lucky to keep a consistent level of quality or even the same overall theme throughout.

you can't say im lying either lol. im only talking about what i know - blue lock is fire but the animation crew is just the interns right now. eminence is just edgy slime, mha was gonna fall off and everyone saw it coming before i even said anything, the best character in vinland died and people trying to talk around it, attack on titan stretched out for the next 6 years to animate 10 chapters, i straight up refused to hype chainsaw man lol, etc

Blue Lock is really fun fukkery but I started reading the manga and I had to skip through a lot of shyt just to get to the cool parts :pachaha: I think I stopped right at the start of the arc before the current one and I'm fine waiting for the anime in a couple of years :ehh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Blue Lock is really fun fukkery but I started reading the manga and I had to skip through a lot of shyt just to get to the cool parts :pachaha: I think I stopped right at the start of the arc before the current one and I'm fine waiting for the anime in a couple of years :ehh:
you skipped some fire and played yourself i gotta be honest bro :francis: and usually when the animation falls off - it don't come back around either

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Aquarion coming is back.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
you skipped some fire and played yourself i gotta be honest bro :francis: and usually when the animation falls off - it don't come back around either
I meant the 2nd season that will for sure happen, it was evident that the animation for the current run was getting worse by episodes 15-19, that's when I decided to go to the manga.

Studios gotta stop doing long seasons, it's almost impossible for them keep up the pace when shyt is longer than 12-13 episodes. Just take 3-6 months between cours and everyone wins.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I meant the 2nd season that will for sure happen, it was evident that the animation for the current run was getting worse by episodes 15-19, that's when I decided to go to the manga.

Studios gotta stop doing long seasons, it's almost impossible for them keep up the pace when shyt is longer than 12-13 episodes. Just take 3-6 months between cours and everyone wins.
Well that has been the trend. I guess we will see how Vinland holds up, but it being a more character focused arc they should be fine.

Really hope Jigo is split otherwise I'm going to have major doubts about the anime :mjcry:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

That’s one issue both have. Manga chapters being made weekly for us is great. But the author gotta keep pushing content along. At some point quality is gonna fall. But they fear they will lose the audience.

Original anime is even worse in this regard. They have a plan but they feel pressed even more so. You do got cases like odd taxi, Vivy and maid war where it’s executed well. But that is much more uncommon.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Waiting for Vinland Saga to finish the first 12 so I can binge and considering nothing from this season was worth a damn besides funny ass "Tomo-chan is a girl" joint, I've been watching some older anime and holy fukking shyt Cross Game is incredible. From that heart breaking first episode to everything that comes next, this shyt is addicting as hell. I'm already half way through the whole damn 50 episodes run :damn: :wow:
I’m assuming you just referring to new seasonals.

I’d say give buddy daddies a try. Holds similarities to SxF, but eventually delivers as its own thing.

There’s also shows that I consider good but don’t think people here would like them. Magical Revolution and Sugar Apple Fairy Tale are both good, but with these two being yuri and Shoujo respectively holds me off from recommending them.