LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
For some reason I’ve been seeing Bleach vs Naruto pop up. I didn’t watch the whole thing, but the YouTube channel, Deathbattle keeps popping up with this shyt.

I ain’t watch the whole video, but Naruto and Madera beat Ichigo and Aizen.

I’m almost done with Bleach, haven’t watched Naruto, but I do know a decent amount of stuff about Naruto.

iight y’all, let’s settle this without too many spoilers who’s winning outta Ichigo and Naruto/Aizen and Madera?

I wanna see what y’all say.

:jbhmm: :jbhmm:
So you're saying Ichigo and Naruto vs Aizen and Madara?

Man they already bodied this shyt before I even saw it. It's not a fair fight but the one you proposed puts 1 of each on a team, so that's balanced I guess. Problem is when Ichigo and especially Aizen get serious, they're going to disable their partners.

@42 Monks in that scenario it's just going to boil down to Aizen vs Ichigo again right? If that's the case, I don't see Ichigo walking away alive again.:sadcam:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So you're saying Ichigo and Naruto vs Aizen and Madara?

Man they already bodied this shyt before I even saw it. It's not a fair fight but the one you proposed puts 1 of each on a team, so that's balanced I guess. Problem is when Ichigo and especially Aizen get serious, they're going to disable their partners.

@42 Monks in that scenario it's just going to boil down to Aizen vs Ichigo again right? If that's the case, I don't see Ichigo walking away alive again.:sadcam:
Nah it was 2 separate videos. They were going against each other 1 on 1.

The channel that does this stuff goes into deep detail to explain how such n such wins.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Nah it was 2 separate videos. They were going against each other 1 on 1.

The channel that does this stuff goes into deep detail to explain how such n such wins.
Oh well damn, they're getting slept then. You don't even need the main cast, let the Espada loose and the whole world going to hell.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
They way these fools level up instantly is :wow:. they turned soccer into fatal fury
if the animation was better, this would be top tier
I mean it is tough to have great animation for 20+ episodes straight. Plus soccer aint easy to animate well. Overall the animation has been great and even with the animation falling apart as we reach the conclusion the direction of this show is insanely good.