KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a tiny bit of of respect for dude because he had it hard in life with a crazy father but when he cried to Asuka who was unconscious and fighting for her life and lost her eye and masturbated to her exposed breast. That was quite possibly the most pathetic thing I've ever seen an anime character do. Dude had the nerve to lock the door too.
:laff:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hunter x Hunter is f*cking dope :leon:

I'm on episode 14. The Phase of the Exam Tests is dope.

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

I'm on episode. The Phase of the Exam Tests is dope.
you talking about HxH 2011 right? The character development on this sht is unusual for a shounen series. Thats what makes it so great. Togashi is up there as a mangaka.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you talking about HxH 2011 right? The character development on this sht is unusual for a shounen series. Thats what makes it so great. Togashi is up there as a mangaka.

Yeah, on the first season but don't know what year they started.

I haven't seen Yu Yu Hakusho so is Yu Yu Hakusho good as Hunter x Hunter?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is there a dub for hunter hunter?

Nope, no dub so far.

I'm on episode 14. The Phase of the Exam Tests is dope.

The funny thing is that you aren't even at the good part...I'd say the Hunter Exams were by far the least interesting thing about the series. Wait till you hit that Yorknew City arc... :ohlawd:

If only Togashi had enough work ethic to actually write chapters on a regular basis :to:

I'm thinking about trying Soul Eater, is that worthwhile? The animation makes it look kind of like a zany comic-relief manga, but I know you can't always judge a show by it's character designs. After all I used to sleep on One Piece because of that and I was missing out on a classic.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, no dub so far.

The funny thing is that you aren't even at the good part...I'd say the Hunter Exams were by far the least interesting thing about the series. Wait till you hit that Yorknew City arc... :ohlawd:

If only Togashi had enough work ethic to actually write chapters on a regular basis :to:

I'm thinking about trying Soul Eater, is that worthwhile? The animation makes it look kind of like a zany comic-relief manga, but I know you can't always judge a show by it's character designs. After all I used to sleep on One Piece because of that and I was missing out on a classic.

:whoo: I'm not even at good part? Can't wait...looking forward to it :takedat:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man, f*ck DUB :birdman:

SUB/Japanesse Version always way better for anime.

Most of the time, but not always.

For example, I actually prefer the dub of Cowboy Bebop. And even the director himself says he thought the dub voices were better than in Japanese. But I do admit that 90% of the time subs are better.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I had a tiny bit of of respect for dude because he had it hard in life with a crazy father but when he cried to Asuka who was unconscious and fighting for her life and lost her eye and masturbated to her exposed breast. That was quite possibly the most pathetic thing I've ever seen an anime character do. Dude had the nerve to lock the door too.
:heh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Nope, no dub so far.

man hunter x hunter is like elite level of greatness and replay value too me its so :whew:

let that shyt come to the states to buy first day cop
which is why I'm hoping it does come over here
so if it needs to be dub
dub the shyt so i can buy it since u always got option of subtitles anyways

who knows the dub might be good
Man, f*ck DUB :birdman:

SUB/Japanesse Version always way better for anime.

fma brotherhood is :noah: in dub plus when stuff gets dub it tends to be sold here which is why i want the shyt dubbed so i can buy it
i aint gotta watch it dub nor do u in dub but to be able to buy it is :blessed: