Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just binged Attack on Titan over the weekend:ahh:. Misaka dialogue got me dying tho :mjlol:.

"Eran :lupe:"
"Eran :to:"
"Eran :mjcry:"
"Eran:what:"
UYdZAOJ.gif

:pachaha:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayo Mirai Nikki was something else and immensely enjoyable. I haven't burned through an anime that fast in a long time. It had everything that I like about anime. A strong plot that it adhered to throughout the duration. Violence. Strongly defined and diverse characters. Humor and hilarity. Some decent twists even though I guessed one of them pretty easily. That is a dope watch indeed.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Just watched Berserk the anime. :scust: Is all I've got to say. Started Outlaw star immediately after:banderas:. Can tell this is about to be dope :steviej:

Berserk is dope but the ending is abrupt & shyt the manga still going on till this day...but some of the shyt Griffith does in that show :merchant:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Berserk is dope but the ending is abrupt & shyt the manga still going on till this day...but some of the shyt Griffith does in that show :merchant:
That shyt was too much for me fam. Show was dope then with 2 episodes left shyt turned into a gotdamn living nightmare :damn::ohlawd:. Went from 0-100000 REAL FUKKIN QUICK. I was sitting there like :lupe::wtf::skip::damn::mjcry:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
That shyt was too much for me fam. Show was dope then with 2 episodes left shyt turned into a gotdamn living nightmare :damn::ohlawd:. Went from 0-100000 REAL FUKKIN QUICK. I was sitting there like :lupe::wtf::skip::damn::mjcry:
yea berserk most definitely has the most fukd up ending i've seen in an anime but thats also why its in my top 5 tho :ehh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hunter x Hunter is f*cking dope :leon:

I'm on episode 14. The Phase of the Exam Tests is dope.
Shame on you for just now watching this. I thought you caught it when it debuted in 2011. Oh well you get to witness the greatness that is Killua da Gawd and Gon. Hisoka is gonna fukk your head up.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Finished season one of Tokyo Ghoul :ehh:. Hated Kaneki the entire season till last 8 min of last episode. That piff:wow:
That ruthlessness:wow:
Said dude tasted worse than mcdonalds:lolbron:
Season two in two days:blessed:

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I prefer shorter animes or those that have already been completed.. Any suggestions of what I should pick up next? I prefer action, horror, stories.