TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
You havent even watched it :dwillhuh:

Fate zero is worlds better cuz its the goat :dwillhuh:

UBW is the first series I'm following of the whole Fate franchise. That's not to say I'm not familiar with it. And I already figured Zero would be better since its creative team is a lot better.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Just finish shingeki no bahamut it was :yeshrug: but Jeanne was useless as fukk :mjlol: she was still crying because she killed that dude and she only made one appearance during the fight and that was at the end.

Thought the finale was dope & probably top 3 anime from this year for me
I figured that Favaro was going to be the holy knight when i seen that statue but still the homie put that work on Bahamut:myman:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
last ep of this season of fate was straight :ehh: i was about to be sooooo pissed if it was 24 minutes long tho cuz they were bullshytting with that date at the beginning but it turned around quickly and as usual the visuals were :ahh:....i swear to gawd tho there better be a lot more of fukking archer and these mufukkas better start to actually FIGHT EACH OTHER in april :damn: and they better get bodied too :ufdup:
Just seen Aomine play ball :whew:
Aomine Iverson da GAWD :blessed:....and wats even crazier is u aint seen nothing yet :wow:

ayo for real tho how long a thread gotta be active to get a sticky around these parts? :what: @Jax @hexagram23
cuz i know im damn sure tired of searching for this thread when i cant find it :boloufdup:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
last ep of this season of fate was straight :ehh: i was about to be sooooo pissed if it was 24 minutes long tho cuz they were bullshytting with that date at the beginning but it turned around quickly and as usual the visuals were :ahh:....i swear to gawd tho there better be a lot more of fukking archer and these mufukkas better start to actually FIGHT EACH OTHER in april :damn: and they better get bodied too :ufdup:

Aomine Iverson da GAWD :blessed:....and wats even crazier is u aint seen nothing yet :wow:

ayo for real tho how long a thread gotta be active to get a sticky around these parts? :what: @Jax @hexagram23
cuz i know im damn sure tired of searching for this thread when i cant find it :boloufdup:
I can help yall nikkas with the title, and proper tagging :usure:
IF yall nikkas keep it active, maybe it can be stickied, again :mjpls:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Annoyed that they didn't continue the Belzebub anime. It has some good characters.

Tokyo Ghoul is good as well. I saw the Anime and am now reading the manga.

Terraformars is a fukking good anime.....

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Annoyed that they didn't continue the Belzebub anime. It has some good characters.

Tokyo Ghoul is good as well. I saw the Anime and am now reading the manga.

Terraformars is a fukking good anime.....
Terraformars is so racist tho. but i will admit :mjlol: i was dying when i saw people posing about it a few pages back

Blackout

Daps
Terraformars is so racist tho. but i will admit :mjlol: i was dying when i saw people posing about it a few pages back
What racist stuff it has when it comes to black people?

I wasn't paying attention to details to notice.

My main focus was the different types of insects

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
What racist stuff it has when it comes to black people?

I wasn't paying attention to details to notice.

My main focus was the different types of insects
:ohhh: you telling me you did not catch on to half the shyt in that anime or the manga? the roaches are basically Black people

Blackout

Daps
:ohhh: you telling me you did not catch on to half the shyt in that anime or the manga? the roaches are basically Black people
What the.....

No wai

Explain cuz I only watched the Anime and its not that far.

So far I got that it was roaches left on the planet to terraform it that got altered into their current human like form

Spoil the story for me if you have to :ohhh:

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
What the.....

No wai

Explain cuz I only watched the Anime and its not that far.

Spoil the story for me if you have to :ohhh:
have you just stopped and look at the roaches? they are big,tall, are faster and black the roaches are the stereotype of a black man