Reppin
anyone saw this ign list:

thought the list was okay until school days

school days

fukking school days :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

:camby:

This is a weak ass list.
Evangelion >>> School Days in terms of :dahell:

Monster, bebop, Rahzephon, MS 08th Team, Kenshin OVA/Movies, Gurren Lagan, Ninja Scroll, Ghost In the Shell, HxH2011, Princess Monoke...any of these should have made the list.

Code Geass: Lelouch is alive right?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Twintales was a masterpiece. If you like that style of show (goofy, over the top, dumb as hell) Its one of the best of that style I've ever seen.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Lol at bytchboys worshipping cow boy bebop and using its soundtrack as a basis for arguments . Show is ok ...just not this anime great

Bebop is some of that vintage space western s*** where the atmosphere makes it. Same reason I like Outlaw Star. Some of the early 'episodic' episodes are a little underwhelming in retrospect but they're still good in their own right. Kinda dissapointed you didn't like it breh :ohhh:

But there's no way you couldn't have fu**ed with the first episode :damn:

:ohlawd: at how the Jazz comes in as Spike decides to float all over the scene

Impossible to not have been a fan of Bebop if you grew up in the Toonami age :oxy:

It and few others set the barometer for trill in which I use to view anime :oxy:​

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Bebop is some of that vintage space western s*** where the atmosphere makes it. Same reason I like Outlaw Star.​

Outlaw Star... :mjcry: Watched it so many times and always thought they should have made more episodes.

"This show gets a free pass for being the most wish-fulfilling sci-fi title ever. Everything you can love about sci-fi is here: space races, space combat, diverse planets, alternate dimensions, weird aliens, hot aliens, aliens of questionable gender, giant robots, bio-androids, human cyborgs, cold-sleep beauties, shapeshifting beast men, laser-gun fights, sword fights, fistfights, paintball, Mad Scientists, Tao magicians, robotic panthers, kung-fu housecats, and a Hot Springs Episode that is actually funny." :wow:

I wouldn't mind a remake.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Last ep until april for Fate/Stay Night didn't even know about it....
dmx_crying-92525.gif

Guess it just world trigger and log horizon next week.

dmx_crying-92525.gif
'

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
first half of fate/stay over...

easily 9/10 so far and I can tell the second half is going to be fukking insane.

when "this illusion" came on at the end of the episode :banderas:

lawd the blood thats going to be spilled in april :wow:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Bebop is some of that vintage space western s*** where the atmosphere makes it. Same reason I like Outlaw Star. Some of the early 'episodic' episodes are a little underwhelming in retrospect but they're still good in their own right. Kinda dissapointed you didn't like it breh :ohhh:

But there's no way you couldn't have fu**ed with the first episode :damn:

:ohlawd: at how the Jazz comes in as Spike decides to float all over the scene

Impossible to not have been a fan of Bebop if you grew up in the Toonami age :oxy:

It and few others set the barometer for trill in which I use to view anime :oxy:​

The thing is I like Outlaw star..just cowboy wasn't for me and underwhelming experience. I been watching future diary by the way so far so good 4 episodes in hats off to the guy who broke down the show.