Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:russ: At all the discussion on Cowboy Bebop.

In my opinion, I do t think it was wack or anything, I just don't think it was as great as some would love to portray it.

I mean I remember Adult Swim used to air this and Samurai Champloo in the same hour block if I had to pic one being the better I always thought Samurai Champloo was better than CB.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just finished the first episode of "No Game No Life"...definitely an interesting concept. If nothing else it's creative. That little sister is kind of creepy tho. :patrice:

Not sure where the story's going exactly but I'll watch another couple of eps to see if I can get into it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just finished the first episode of "No Game No Life"...definitely an interesting concept. If nothing else it's creative. That little sister is kind of creepy tho. :patrice:

Not sure where the story's going exactly but I'll watch another couple of eps to see if I can get into it.

On episode 5 now...this anime is entertaining as fukk for a show with absolutely no fighting or violence. :obama:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
first half of fate/stay over...

easily 9/10 so far and I can tell the second half is going to be fukking insane.

when "this illusion" came on at the end of the episode :banderas:

lawd the blood thats going to be spilled in april :wow:
Yeah there's def gonna be an up in quality during the second half. And more Gil fukkery :wow:

I didn't realize this was the last ep before the break either tho :dwillhuh:

When Archer came thru tho :banderas:
tumblr_nh9wgeBpxB1qcsnnso1_500.gif

And Kirei throwin them hands again :leon:

tumblr_nh9lju1MCD1rk6bsxo1_500.gif

tumblr_nh9lju1MCD1rk6bsxo2_500.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just started on Fate/Zero and two episodes in the pacing shyts all over Stay Night. Now this shyt might start to live up to its premise.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Just finish shingeki no bahamut it was :yeshrug: but Jeanne was useless as fukk :mjlol: she was still crying because she killed that dude and she only made one appearance during the fight and that was at the end.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Just started on Fate/Zero and two episodes in the pacing shyts all over Stay Night. Now this shyt might start to live up to its premise.
Yeah Zero has much more material to work with. They're really stretching Stay Night now.

I still think they should've keep the series at like 13 eps, instead of what looks like 26.