Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Sorry Cowboy bebop is not for me. Overrated show. I got to about episode 8 and dropped it wouldn't have even made it that far if it wasn't for the respect the name of the show garners. Not enough action, episodic nature is a turn off. Just can't fukk with it. Seems like it might have been a good show back in 98 when it was released and you didn't have the wealth of anime exposure as a kid....like a starter anime.
Lemme help you reach Super Saiyan 2 breh.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Sorry Cowboy bebop is not for me. Overrated show. I got to about episode 8 and dropped it wouldn't have even made it that far if it wasn't for the respect the name of the show garners. Not enough action, episodic nature is a turn off. Just can't fukk with it. Seems like it might have been a good show back in 98 when it was released and you didn't have the wealth of anime exposure as a kid....like a starter anime.
dap undap slap and neg for u, friend. u prolly should exit this thread from now on too since your opinion means nothing now :ld:

EDIT: i'll see u after i rep 30 other users :ufdup:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i'd have to say parasite is prolly the best anime out but nanatsu is by far my favorite and most enjoyable. These cot dayum holy knights :wow: giving my niccas meliodas and Ban that work and even given the mufukkin fairy king trouble :whew:

fukk these Holy Knights man :mjcry: They supposed to be Holy but most of them are :demonic: as fukk

Gilthunder falling on a Church, he fukked up and probably killed some folks inside but walks off like :yeshrug:

Jericho drinking demon blood for powers looking like a hoe now :scust:

Only Hauser and Griamor seem to be :whoa: on what these dudes are doing.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
6rspk0.jpg

The soundtrack alone shyts on most animes. Neg you Cacarot fukk. Neg Neg Neg

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gave you a chance, now you catch that neg.

As this thread went on I just couldn't shake the feeling that dude just plays contrarian for the fukk of it.

nikka was insinuating Bebop was overrated before he made it to the 5th episode :dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
anyone saw this ign list:

thought the list was okay until school days

school days

fukking school days :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

:camby:

School days was entertaining for the deconstruction it did on the harem anime especially at the end. You probably had to have watched it at the time to feel it's impact. I feel its an anime most should watch.