Apex

Banned
Daps
that's the problem with it. Has nothing to do with basketball. Its a shounen show without an interesting hook. It doesn't really do anything different than all the other shows of it's type out there. Not a bad show but nothing really stands out either. at least have a stand out character or something.
They do. They have the generation of miracles and a very unique main character in Kuroko, as well as the light to his shadow, Kagami.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I know this is kinda blasphemous but I'm just now watching Cowboy bebop. three episodes in..I'm afraid it won't live up to the hype anime lovers claim.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I know this is kinda blasphemous but I'm just now watching Cowboy bebop. three episodes in..I'm afraid it won't live up to the hype anime lovers claim.

Ed isn't in the first three episodes. Neither is Vicious. You don't know nothing yet.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Which psycho pass show should I watch? The new one or the old one with 2 seasons
Season 1 of Psycho Pass has a standard edition of 22 eps and the extended has 11 eps. It's the same, depends on how long you like to watch your animes.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers

Show is amazing, i thought it was dope on the first watch but truly appreciated it more after the 2nd watch.

The fight scenes :banderas:

The Soundtrack :ohlawd:

When Faye seen a video she made in the past :mjcry:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
u starting to sound like one of those "against it to be differnet" type of dudes, if u tryna disrespect bebop :patrice::boloufdup:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
u starting to sound like one of those "against it to be differnet" type of dudes, if u tryna disrespect bebop :patrice::boloufdup:

Bebop doesn't first start showing its true greatness until Ballad Of Fallen Angels and he hasn't reached that yet. He's not contrarian, he just prematurely shot his wad on this conclusion.