King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Zero and Stay Night have very different writers, and pretty much everyone I know says that Zero is better because of Urobutcher (even if he's overrated as well).
Zero also had a lot more material to work with. The pacing in Stay Night isn't that good and they're cleary stretching things out to cover 20 something eps. They should've just gave it 13 eps and then did the Heaven's Feel route for another 13. Hell, they tried to fit the material for the current anime into a 2 hour movie a few years back.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Still the greatest sequence I've seen an any anime ever.

1tn4ap.jpg

The fukk outta here and I like Fate Zero.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Is Akame actually good? Got 5 episodes in then tossed it into the bushes:camby:. I dropped it for Parasyte and Bahamut but i keep hearing ppl talk about Akame. I wasn't feeling the first view episodes tbh. Not like Parasyte:blessed: or Bahamut:banderas:

It really isn't that good. I don't know your reasons for dumping it early but if you didn't like the first 5 you not going to like the rest of the series. Nothing really changes in it. Parasyte and Bahamut are WAY Better anime.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It really isn't that good. I don't know your reasons for dumping it early but if you didn't like the first 5 you not going to like the rest of the series. Nothing really changes in it. Parasyte and Bahamut are WAY Better anime.
I thought Akame was solid. People complain about it not following the manga but most anime series are just giant commercials for the manga anyway and either deviate from it or end part way through and never animate the full manga. If you're watching anime for fateful manga adaptations you might as well quit now.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
@winb83 Don't get me wrong I did enjoy the anime...I just had gripes about it I voiced in the thread before. I don't read magna so I don't have that purist issue other people seem to have.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I always just watched and read Akame for the action. Other than that it doesn't have much else goin for it to me.

I still liked it tho and it does have it's dope moments. And the anime ending, tho underwhelming, wasn't too bad imo either. Could've been much worse lol...

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't seen Monster but plan on checking it out soon. Heard good things about it, but you're seriously comparing Fate to a known classic :stopitslime:

And I agree that in Stay Night the characters outside of the servants are forgettable, but I don't think that's the case in Zero. Kiritsugu and Kotomine aren't servants and are pretty complex when it comes to characters in anime imo.

But let's not group Zero and Stay Night together cuz Zero is clearly the better anime. It's gonna be ranked much higher on my list than Stay Night will be :heh:

:what: re-read what I wrote.

Zero is clearly better.

Still the greatest sequence I've seen an any anime ever.

:mjlol:

everything ain't for everybody. plenty of stuff people hype up here and I could take it or leave it. Kuroko no Basuke for example still haven't finished even half the first season. Pretty meh to me.

doc-rivers.gif

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It was really the feel of the characters. Didnt like the feel of the MC tbh

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Just finished season 1 of Fate/Zero, straight in the recycle bin with season 2 that i ain't even going to watch. :camby:

Talking about anime sequences, nothing will ever fukk with first 7 minutes of this OVA.

"Tell me your name?'

'Shinta'
'A childs name, too soft for a swords man...from today your are Kenshin' :blessed:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I just started watching Hunter X Hunter off the strength of yall here and am at the part where They just finished leaving greed island its a great anime and I know how Japan gets down but this breh Hisoka man :dwillhuh:

Only Japan could get me interested in a character that is a pedophile:scust:

fukking Japan:scust:

I fukks with Hisoka tho :obama:

Just minus the whole child molestation thing:snoop: