LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yeah breh, I’ve been really enjoying the show. One thing I’ve noticed is that these arcs feel longer than they really are. They aren’t that many episodes, but it feels like they are. I actually liked Bisky too, hope she comes back in the story.

This arc must be crazy because it’s like 60+ episodes.
So much development in this arc that it dwarfs the preceding ones and required the extra episodes. I can tell you this: every time you think it's over, there's something else lurking.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
100% perfect girl/waifu bait but the protagonist being someone worth a damn with actual social skills made the show fun to watch. At least the perfect girl is thirsting over someone that isn't a pathetic teenage boy. You can actually buy her wanting to be with dude.

and aside from the relationship between two likable MC’s

The show captures the spirit of cosplaying really well. Why people are driven to do it and all the tedious work behind creating a desired look.

I think this is the reason why the score on MAL is so good, which is typically never the case for fanservice driven anime.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Bout to start A Couple of Cuckoos. This should be good. I wonder ig the manga is gonna wrap cause this is supposedly 24 episodes. I'm holding out hope that his "sister" isn't part of the harem but I'm probably wrong.

That entire show was carried by the waifu. There's a case to be maid that's the GOAT waifu bait show.
Hard disagree. Without Gojo the show would have fell off after like episode 4. He was the perfect compliment to her crazy blonde Otaku personality. Personally felt they could have done more with Marin. Hopefully they give us more backstory to her since it was strange that Juju had a backstory reveal before Marin.

Obviously that stuff can come during S2. But like @Consumed mentioned it nailed the cosplaying dynamic especially with the two sisters were introduced.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man SxF never fails to deliver.

anya-anya-forger.gif

B1CB6F88-67E5-489B-9A62-84F84DFEAD5E.gif

anya-anya-forger.gif

This whole first part of the episode with Yor and Anya was my favorite part of the episode. Since we never truly got to see them bond as mother and daughter yet. Everything has been centering around Loid for obvious reasons.

SPOILER_unknown.png

FDdzlhu.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Greatest Demon King Reborn as a Typical Nobody is funny. It’s like a better version of that Strongest Sage With The Weakest Crest show and a poor man’s Misfit of Demon King Academy.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
forgot why I dropped rental girlfriend so started rewatching it again. And every episode I was like this Kazuya is straight TRASHHHHHHHH

it's like rezero all over again. simps keeps going for the girl that's impossible when he has a dime wanting him. and there wasn't even closure at the end of the season

fukk THIS SHOW and fukk SEASON 2

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
forgot why I dropped rental girlfriend so started rewatching it again. And every episode I was like this Kazuya is straight TRASHHHHHHHH

it's like rezero all over again. simps keeps going for the girl that's impossible when he has a dime wanting him. and there wasn't even closure at the end of the season

fukk THIS SHOW and fukk SEASON 2
Can’t wait for season 2. Loved that show for the fukkery.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Will they be able to complete the show with just a third season?

Honestly i dont know cuz I was anime only and I dropped s2 bout midway I think so I’ll focus on the manga instead to see how I feel about it
Edit: I checked the comments they said it can but it be rushed if it’s gonna go by the normal 24 episodes around 40 episodes should do it
Also they didn’t say the final season for s3 either so there is that