storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Started Tomodatchi Game...3 episodes in and I love the concept and I think they've done a lot of clever things to set up future drama. But I'm not invested in the characters at all, which really hurts for this style of anime. It's got enough going on that I'm still curious to see more, but I feel like I should like this joint way more than I do.

The joint where the dude gets isekai'd into a dating sim that he hates seems like it might be good for some laughs.

The power ranger dating Rita Repulsa joint actually made me laugh a bit on first episode watch, but it's not really my style.

I'm still at Ya Boy Kongming, Spy X Family, and Aoashi as the three new joints that have held me down. Nothing else really grabbing my attention.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
One piece FINALLY getting to the good stuff :yes:

Oda really could condense a lot of this material tho, i would like to make it to the ending before im a grandparent

Balla

Superstar
Daps
You're almost to the top of the mountain breh.:wow:
Yeah breh, I’ve been really enjoying the show. One thing I’ve noticed is that these arcs feel longer than they really are. They aren’t that many episodes, but it feels like they are. I actually liked Bisky too, hope she comes back in the story.

This arc must be crazy because it’s like 60+ episodes.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bout to start A Couple of Cuckoos. This should be good. I wonder ig the manga is gonna wrap cause this is supposedly 24 episodes. I'm holding out hope that his "sister" isn't part of the harem but I'm probably wrong.
My dress up darling will not sit on my top tier for romance slice of life series that show was so damn good enjoyable for me
That entire show was carried by the waifu. There's a case to be maid that's the GOAT waifu bait show.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bout to start A Couple of Cuckoos. This should be good. I wonder ig the manga is gonna wrap cause this is supposedly 24 episodes. I'm holding out hope that his "sister" isn't part of the harem but I'm probably wrong.

That entire show was carried by the waifu. There's a case to be maid that's the GOAT waifu bait show.

She on my goat tier list for waifu now :whew:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

100% perfect girl/waifu bait but the protagonist being someone worth a damn with actual social skills made the show fun to watch. At least the perfect girl is thirsting over someone that isn't a pathetic teenage boy. You can actually buy her wanting to be with dude.