tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just finished up MIA S1 and the canon movie for it. Man, this has been great. Great storytelling/worldbuilding, super likable characters, a good amount of deep themes and great story and writing. :wow:

One thing to note is that as it goes on I heard it gets harder to watch since scenes become more brutal to watch. This picked up towards the end of S1 and for the movie. If that doesn't bother you, the show is must watch status and is probably the only show in the summer that is must watch status.

As hard as it was to watch the stuff with Mitty and Prushka it certified how good the anime was.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just finished up MIA S1 and the canon movie for it. Man, this has been great. Great storytelling/worldbuilding, super likable characters, a good amount of deep themes and great story and writing. :wow:

One thing to note is that as it goes on I heard it gets harder to watch since scenes become more brutal to watch. This picked up towards the end of S1 and for the movie. If that doesn't bother you, the show is must watch status and is probably the only show in the summer that is must watch status.

As hard as it was to watch the stuff with Mitty and Prushka it certified how good the anime was.

Fam I just had the pleasure of watching it through for the first time too. I had to FaceTime my goddaughter for some warmth after the nanachi backstory. Definitely has some of the greatest world-building in anime and I’m half excited, half terrified for the next season.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yo brehs…. Why did they have to do Ponzu so dirty like that? I feel so bad for her. HxH got crazy af outta nowhere and we only in the first few episodes of this arc. This is straight AOT vibes with all the craziness and suspense going on.

I believe I heard some people say this isn’t the best arc, but for me right now it is. There’s suspense, fighting, etc.

I’m so hyped that I’m upset that the manga didn’t get finished because I wanna watch the whole story.

shyt is lit!!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yo brehs…. Why did they have to do Ponzu so dirty like that? I feel so bad for her. HxH got crazy af outta nowhere and we only in the first few episodes of this arc. This is straight AOT vibes with all the craziness and suspense going on.

I believe I heard some people say this isn’t the best arc, but for me right now it is. There’s suspense, fighting, etc.

I’m so hyped that I’m upset that the manga didn’t get finished because I wanna watch the whole story.

shyt is lit!!

If HxH is new to you now or you missed it in its airing prime. You got me wondering what else you probably missed out on when it was airing

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

shyt is lit!!

Where the newer version of the anime ends is a fairly fitting ending the story tbh. If you're still early on, you're barely scratching the surface on how dope that ish gets with the plots, character development, and the unique way fights and powers unfold and build. It's absolutely elite.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
If HxH is new to you now or you missed it in its airing prime. You got me wondering what else you probably missed out on when it was airing
I used to watch anime when I was younger, but just stopped and haven’t watched it like that until some what recently.

I just got back into it and wanted to finish animes that I didn’t get to finish when growing up (Yu Yu Hakusho and Inuyasha). After that I was like fukk it imma watch what I heard was GOAT status (FMA Brotherhood, HxH, etc.)

I would just look at random anime clips n shyt though, which caused me to see a spoiler for HxH, I saw the “bring him back” scene because I never thought I would watch this show and that was years ago when I saw that.

All good though because I’m still enjoying the show.

Anyway, what other GOAT animes are there to watch after this?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I used to watch anime when I was younger, but just stopped and haven’t watched it like that until some what recently.

I just got back into it and wanted to finish animes that I didn’t get to finish when growing up (Yu Yu Hakusho and Inuyasha). After that I was like fukk it imma watch what I heard was GOAT status (FMA Brotherhood, HxH, etc.)

I would just look at random anime clips n shyt though, which caused me to see a spoiler for HxH, I saw the “bring him back” scene because I never thought I would watch this show and that was years ago when I saw that.

All good though because I’m still enjoying the show.

Anyway, what other GOAT animes are there to watch after this?

Gotcha…… you sound like you may be a great prospect to join GriffithSet. But we’ll get there in due time.

@Consumed can put you on to some dope shyt

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone know when I should watch HxH The Last Mission? I keep hearing to watch it before or after the Chimera Ant arc. Which one is it ?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
WTF!! Kite!! Already!!?? What is going on with this show?? Even YYH wasn’t this dark. I wonder if people were complaining about the show being too lighthearted and the author said, “I’ll show you” in the next arc.

When watching the show from the beginning I was like “where’s the action?” Now I’m like “WTF!! How can all this happen in the first few episodes of a 60+ episode arc?”

Funniest thing is how this is the craziest arc right now, but has the most calming ending song, which is fire btw.

This arc alone makes up for the slow beginning and low amount of fighting.

Very excited to watch this.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
WTF!! Kite!! Already!!?? What is going on with this show?? Even YYH wasn’t this dark. I wonder if people were complaining about the show being too lighthearted and the author said, “I’ll show you” in the next arc.

When watching the show from the beginning I was like “where’s the action?” Now I’m like “WTF!! How can all this happen in the first few episodes of a 60+ episode arc?”

Funniest thing is how this is the craziest arc right now, but has the most calming ending song, which is fire btw.

This arc alone makes up for the slow beginning and low amount of fighting.

Very excited to watch this.
Which anime you talking bout? I wanna check it out