Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
What a binge.

Tell us what you think of that baccano/DRRR long form plot fukkery/Revy and how Penguindrum lulls you to complacency then throws you feet first into an emotional meat grinder.

Durarara - I enjoyed this the most. The world and characters were easily my favorite part. The city feels alive and all the characters feel like they have an important place in the story, some of them I couldn't wait to come on screen. The characters introduced in season 2 were a good addition and I liked how the characters are mostly acquainted with each other and influence the city in a way that'll crossover and affect other characters intentionally or unintentionally. The soundtrack and voice acting were great too

Penguindrum - I didn't know what this was for a while but I couldn't stop watching it. Ringo being a wild stalker in the first half gave me mixed emotions at times because it felt like it was going to drag on but it still made me even more invested in the show, by time I thought to myself "this stalker thing has been going on too long, she has no chance" they wrapped it up the next episode. The payoff was huge once I started to reach the end because it all starts coming together, I was already looking out for stuff because I knew it was that type of show so I caught things I might not have otherwise. The endings impact was huge because I hate endings like that in a good way, it's the most bittersweet thing that could've happened. The moment I finished it I just wanted to watch the whole thing again, but I found out 2 Recap movies with extra scenes are coming out this year (1 already did) so I'll wait until I can watch those.

Baccano! - Same thing as Durarara in terms of the characters and world building. Both impress me with how you can have so many plots and characters existing at once, depart from events and still keep the viewer invested. Baccano especially because it also changes years. Seeing everyone separately and learning their personalities, story, motivations and interactions/relationships with other characters makes everything way more interesting once you come back to the Train.

Black Lagoon - This was good action and fukkery. The 2nd season and OVA started getting crazy with some of the stuff but I still enjoyed it, Revy was definitely my favorite character and I liked her dynamic with Rock because of their contrasting personality/lifestyle. Her backstory helped me understand her as a character psychologically too which was dope as was seeing them address morality and seeing the progression of Roanapur's influence on Rock.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Any soccer fans around? AoAshi is the most impressed I've been with a sports anime in a long time. It's got real knowledge of the game and so far seems more realistic than something like Kuroko's Basketball, but it's still got that underdog working and building up a team factor. It's one of the better new joints of this season imo.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Any soccer fans around? AoAshi is the most impressed I've been with a sports anime in a long time. It's got real knowledge of the game and so far seems more realistic than something like Kuroko's Basketball, but it's still got that underdog working and building up a team factor. It's one of the better new joints of this season imo.

Not black and not in America :lolbron:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
280579993_2879831762324092_3517892447230683472_n.jpg

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...ku-e-anime-films-video-reveals-staff-/.185620