winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Shikimori is ok but gets bonus points for being unafraid to tackle the main pair being an actual couple.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Shikimori is ok but gets bonus points for being unafraid to tackle the main pair being an actual couple.

This the show about breh with bad luck? I binged it during the weekend and it was exactly what I was talking about in my last post. The reasons for this "perfect girl" to be thirsting over this unrealiscally pathetic guy make little sense. They are together but are barely a real couple. At least breh is self aware of his uselesness and tries to be better but it's a show that will be forgotten the second it's seasons ends :pachaha:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Just got to the Chimera Ant arc. Only 2 episodes in and I can tell this shyt bout to be lit.

It's one of the best and most satisfying slow grind arcs in retrospect, because you may not even realize it's a slow grind until the final 1/4th of the arc where things having steadily climbed to 100, suddenly jumps to a 1000 :wow:

So much happens in that final home stretch of eps that it's wild to think back to how the arc started.

To keep it 100, if the author had stopped and ended the series at the point where the anime ends i would've been satisfied with that. You'll know what i'm talkin about when you get through it all.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This the show about breh with bad luck? I binged it during the weekend and it was exactly what I was talking about in my last post. The reasons for this "perfect girl" to be thirsting over this unrealiscally pathetic guy make little sense. They are together but are barely a real couple. At least breh is self aware of his uselesness and tries to be better but it's a show that will be forgotten the second it's seasons ends :pachaha:
Chitose-kun is in the Ramune Bottle needs an anime bad. He's the anime anti-rom com protagonist. Ladies man, most popular guy in school, hated because he gets girls. You almost never get any of these rom coms from that perspective.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Well this and Koi-Sekai (Love After World Domination) I really like for Seasonal Rom-coms. Idk if they are worth a binge after the season like DuD yet tho. Still, both shows have a clear indication of what the main couple is. So it doesn't try blue ball you as hard as with the majority of rom-coms.

Koi-Sekai has just been really fun to watch and Shikimori has gotten better with each episode. Early on it relies on its troupes way too much. But with the last two episodes it seems to find its footing at being pretty real. Anyone that liked Horimiya might like this.

Koi-Seaki is my favorite romance and Shikimori being my favorite SoL wholesome show out of the rom-coms from this season. Kaguya is obviously better then both of these shows.

Obviously if Kaguya ever decides to focus on romance or do wholesome SoL stuff it can easily outdo these 2 shows. And I think the romance part of Kaguya will get significant development if I were to guess without reading the manga.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well this and Koi-Sekai (Love After World Domination) I really like for Seasonal Rom-coms. Idk if they are worth a binge after the season like DuD yet tho. Still, both shows have a clear indication of what the main couple is. So it doesn't try blue ball you as hard as with the majority of rom-coms.

Koi-Sekai has just been really fun to watch and Shikimori has gotten better with each episode. Early on it relies on its troupes way too much. But with the last two episodes it seems to find its footing at being pretty real. Anyone that liked Horimiya might like this.

Koi-Seaki is my favorite romance and Shikimori being my favorite SoL wholesome show out of the rom-coms from this season. Kaguya is obviously better then both of these shows.

Obviously if Kaguya ever decides to focus on romance or do wholesome SoL stuff it can easily outdo these 2 shows. And I think the romance part of Kaguya will get significant development if I were to guess without reading the manga.

How much do you like them?? :unsure:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I mean if you are actually looking for a Rom-Com just watch Kaguya.

Breh….. I’m gonna be honest

I was actually (for the sake of fun and fukkery) trynna set you up and then frame you with something.

But Fun police breh fukked it up.

LOL…. It’s all good and it was gonna be all in good fun….. but sometimes we can’t have nice things in here…. Smh

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Breh….. I’m gonna be honest

I was actually (for the sake of fun and fukkery) trynna set you up and then frame you with something.

But Fun police breh fukked it up.

LOL…. It’s all good and it was gonna be all in good fun….. but sometimes we can’t have nice things in here…. Smh
If you don't dry those tears, ain't no crying in Anime. :russ:

What are you actually watching BD?

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
The hip hop episode had me :mjlol:

MC Miyuki
NfIZslf.png