winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m close to the end of Claymore and apparently I have to read the manga for the rest of the story?

so they just never adapted anything else from the manga since 2007. damn.
Pretty sure Claymore goes anime original and the manga goes in an entirely different direction. I never finished the manga but I got pretty far in it it was way better than the anime.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
gave up on Yashahime

onto Kaguya sama
I made it 12 episodes in & I'm throwing it in the bushes.:francis:

The MC Towa is annoying AF and never improved & the villains are so damn weak. I don't know what they were building towards with Riku and the Tree of Ages but none of the dynamics work the way they should.

Inuyasha was never great but it was good. This one doesn't even approach that.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I made it 12 episodes in & I'm throwing it in the bushes.:francis:

The MC Towa is annoying AF and never improved & the villains are so damn weak. I don't know what they were building towards with Riku and the Tree of Ages but none of the dynamics work the way they should.

Inuyasha was never great but it was good. This one doesn't even approach that.

I think I made it 8 myself. Watched when it started, dropped, came back after a year, dropped again. I don't think Rumiko was involved with the planning of this show at all, only the character design work, and it shows with how different it is from the main series.

As much as I disliked the plot armor of Naraku, he was a strong villain who was responsible for so much fukkery in the show. Very easy to hate, and through that hate you root for the characters wronged by his actions to find and defeat him. So there was never a point I felt lost on what the objective was and I grew to sympathize with their journey all thorough.

With Yashahime I felt that none of the fights carried weight, and I just couldn't invest into the characters journey's b/c as you allude to there was no convincing villain for them to work towards or go up against. It needed a Naraku and I don't care to keep watching to see if someone like that turned up. did like Moroha's spunk a lot. She has the attitude of Inuyasha, kindness of Kagome. But she wasn't the center of enough of the episodes I watched.

I also disliked how this sequel makes the original ending less meaningful. Can't even look back on it with the same joy anymore, pretty lame.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I had stupid high expectations for SpyXFamily and it was able to surpass them. I fukking love this fukkery filled family brehs :wow:

I don't hink I'll even be able to not hop on the manga and binge read everything to date before this anime season ends. I'm hooked :blessed:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Hell im starting to wonder if we should try posting via Tapatalk like back in the day lol

It takes way too long to dap or post. Keep getting error or verify shyt is too much work I just won’t post at all or severely cut back posting period. Too much work just to even do a simple as reply because it won’t even load majority time or take too long shyt is sad and ridiculous

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
It takes way too long to dap or post. Keep getting error or verify shyt is too much work I just won’t post at all or severely cut back posting period. Too much work just to even do a simple as reply because it won’t even load majority time or take too long shyt is sad and ridiculous

I dont have any issues on mobile, just the desktop version

But I hate mobile, so :francis: