LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
The Entertainment District Arc was straight up lit :whew:
Gyutaro was the star of the Arc once he showed up. Man had me cracking up the entire time.

Douma in the cut too tho :picard:
douma.gif

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Finished Kaguya Sama S2. This has mostly been an elite comedy, but when it wants to shift to a sentimental drama it has been better than actual tear jerker anime. Not often you get a rom com with compelling enough characters to do both well. The episodes focusing on Ishigami and Iino's conflict, and obviously Kaguya, moved me.

Big fan of this. The moment that Kaguya and Miyuki drop the charade this will become a 10/10, top 20 level anime for me. I suppose S3 or 4 is when the major turning point comes.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finished Kaguya Sama S2. This has mostly been an elite comedy, but when it wants to shift to a sentimental drama it has been better than actual tear jerker anime. Not often you get a rom com with compelling enough characters to do both well. The episodes focusing on Ishigami and Iino's conflict, and obviously Kaguya, moved me.

Big fan of this. The moment that Kaguya and Miyuki drop the charade this will become a 10/10, top 20 level anime for me. I suppose S3 or 4 is when the major turning point comes.
Easily the standard for a modern rom-com. It executes every trait you want out of one at a high level. Not to mention people have said the adaptation truly elevates the source material. Which is saying something given how regarded the manga is

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Easily the standard for a modern rom-com. It executes every trait you want out of one at a high level. Not to mention people have said the adaptation truly elevates the source material. Which is saying something given how regarded the manga is

Reading it atm. I can agree with that. A1 adaptation.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Just finished Fate / Lost Encore. It has some highlights but it's overwhelmingly drudgery. Main was boring, which is amazing for a reincarnated avatar of Death and hatred. This Saber was a nice departure from other more serious iterations in tone but lacked the weight of others in terms of ability.

Everyone else was ass.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Just finished Fate / Lost Encore. It has some highlights but it's overwhelmingly drudgery. Main was boring, which is amazing for a reincarnated avatar of Death and hatred. This Saber was a nice departure from other more serious iterations in tone but lacked the weight of others in terms of ability.

Everyone else was ass.

Highkey, last decent/good media is Apocrypha :yeshrug: