Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
All for One looked OP too, I don’t see how Chrollo could beat them, but I see how the tournaments work.

I forgot to ask this, but could you tell me if I missed something that’s currently happening in the Greed Island arc?

I’m at the part when Killua comes back after getting the hunter license.

So anyway, the breh with the blue outfit: He talked to Gon and Bisky to get some of their nen, then he summoned some shyt to get rid of the bomb, but now has to have that thing tag along with him until he beats the bad bomber.

Am I missing anything, is it all correct?

I’m kinda confused on the Gon and Bisky part.

Breh, yea those tournaments are fan opinions…… but no different than if a nicca dropped a poll in here.

but it just interesting to see how the tournament plays out and have discussions about the results.

Which I believe always are fair….. nothing has ever happened with like say fukking KRILLIN defeating Hokage Full Toad Sage 9 Tails form Naruto:stopitslime:

Fun Police be damned:francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I was actually looking at plans but I didn't want any of the extra stuff

so I'm on that "free" trial. I'm back to torrent life as soon as the month ends

Gotcha….. I miss when I had Sprint (before the buyout) Hulu was free and then the Bundle was extra discounted.

Now on TMobile though. I get Netflix for free so I gets it’s a fair tradeoff

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
signed up for hulu. been looking through the catalog and watching random stuff i haven't seen

finished OPM S2, on Vanitas no Carte
I recently restructured my Netflix and decided to watch Record of Ragnarok since it's only 12 episodes.

I'm still not sure how I feel about it, to be perfectly honest. It wasn't horrible but :francis:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I recently restructured my Netflix and decided to watch Record of Ragnarok since it's only 12 episodes.

I'm still not sure how I feel about it, to be perfectly honest. It wasn't horrible but :francis:

Heard a lot of manga readers complaining about that one. Something about it being an uninspired adaptation, tons of panning shots little animation.

If its got a dub i'll check it out Im curious

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Heard a lot of manga readers complaining about that one. Something about it being an uninspired adaptation, tons of panning shots little animation.

If its got a dub i'll check it out Im curious
Yeah it's dubbed.

There's plenty of exposition with each character's introduction and backstory but something is just missing.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Man, I'm currently trying to finish up my queue list on Funimation before transferring to Crunchyroll full-time and seeing how long they're taking to put all the dub versions of Fairy Tail, they most definably will take their sweet ass time putting the dubs of One Piece there. :martin: I'll just finish Fairy Tail, catch up on One Piece and finish my queue list, I'll probably be done by June, hopefully. :lupe:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man, I'm currently trying to finish up my queue list on Funimation before transferring to Crunchyroll full-time and seeing how long they're taking to put all the dub versions of Fairy Tail, they most definably will take their sweet ass time putting the dubs of One Piece there. :martin: I'll just finish Fairy Tail, catch up on One Piece and finish my queue list, I'll probably be done by June, hopefully. :lupe:
?
You know you get to keep Funimation when they credit your membership on Crunchyroll don't you?

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
homie trying to get me to watch black clover. Bout to start it up, im assuming sub/dub are both decent. i like that they stopped production instead of adding filler too

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
?
You know you get to keep Funimation when they credit your membership on Crunchyroll don't you?
:snoop: I really forgot that, I've been busy with shyt lately, so I'm not surprise I forgot about that. Thanks, breh. :salute:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Crunchyroll is shyt at putting up Dubs period, having an entirely separate title just for it is ridiculous. I hate to think how long it'll take them to port over a series like OP.