AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Crunchyroll is shyt at putting up Dubs period, having an entirely separate title just for it is ridiculous. I hate to think how long it'll take them to port over a series like OP.
We be getting on Funimation at times, but they understood to make things simple and easy (so long as the app is willing to work with you). The way both companies structure their platform is different as Funimation will break it down by seasons, so it's more easy to jump to whatever episode you're trying to watch, however, with Crunchyroll, it's an 50/50 as they do break it down to make it easy, they also might make it one season thus taking a lot of time trying to watch an episode because you have to scroll through to find that particular episode. YuYu Hakusho is broken down to 4 seasons plus the OVAs on Funimation, while Crunchyroll has it as one whole season.

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Finished Vanitas part 1. The dub for this was surprisingly great, solid watch.

Now on Yashahime. I know this is Boruto 0.5 but I stanned Inuyasha for too long to ignore this. I just need to see cameos from the old crew for nostalgia sake.