twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Once Vika and the Sirins get introduced 86 goes to another level. There's a scene with those Sirins that when it gets animated is probably going to be the best scene of the series. Even better than the reunion.

Vika be having me :laff: and :dead:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I originally started JJK and got to episode 3 before walking out on it like Track 1 for Jobless Reincarnation. I decided to give it another try

Gojo is cool but he is DEFINITELY messing with the wrong one though. Why is the damn leader of the soul society the leader of Jujitsu tech as well :mjlol:breh just runs everything involving the supernatural

latest

Gojo's infinity seems op but he's NOT messing with this breh if he busts out the bankai. He may as well let the oldheads do their thing in peace

Also whats with this school shooter character Junpei :hhh: he really changed his whole perspective based on an interaction with a curse that was just born? :beli:
If he doesn't get his 13 reasons why faceass out of here. Itadori better rock him with that redbox movie rental training

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps

Y’all boy Gojo bout to get that work from Chorollo:wow:

Sorry it had to be him:mjcry:

I was gonna ask if they’re talking about Chrollo before the chain thing with his nen or if he gets his powers back or something because I believe he only fought once? but I’ll wait til after I finish HxH for that answer. Currently on Greed Island.

It looked like he was struggling against the assassins though.

From what I’ve seen from Gojo, it looked like he could fukk some shyt up. I’m surprised Chrollo would be able to beat him.

And he beat All for One too? He must get his powers back and then some later in the show.

:ohhh::ohhh:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
This last episode of Demon Slayer with Gyutaro & Daki's back story :huhldup:
That voluntary piggyback ride into Hell at the end.:picard:

@Balla don't pay those Tournaments any attention as far as what actually happened. It's fan based popularity contests and very rarely reflects what would actually happen if the 2 characters fought.

As far as Chrollo goes, there's 2 things about the one fight he's been in action. First, he wasn't going all out & this is commented on by his opponents. Second, Killua's father & grandfather are 2 of the strongest characters in the entire series. So he was holding them at bay in a handicap match without going 100%.

That's a bad man. With all that said, he's still not fukking with Gojo.:yeshrug:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
That voluntary piggyback ride into Hell at the end.:picard:

@Balla don't pay those Tournaments any attention as far as what actually happened. It's fan based popularity contests and very rarely reflects what would actually happen if the 2 characters fought.

As far as Chrollo goes, there's 2 things about the one fight he's been in action. First, he wasn't going all out & this is commented on by his opponents. Second, Killua's father & grandfather are 2 of the strongest characters in the entire series. So he was holding them at bay in a handicap match without going 100%.

That's a bad man. With all that said, he's still not fukking with Gojo.:yeshrug:
All for One looked OP too, I don’t see how Chrollo could beat them, but I see how the tournaments work.

I forgot to ask this, but could you tell me if I missed something that’s currently happening in the Greed Island arc?

I’m at the part when Killua comes back after getting the hunter license.

So anyway, the breh with the blue outfit: He talked to Gon and Bisky to get some of their nen, then he summoned some shyt to get rid of the bomb, but now has to have that thing tag along with him until he beats the bad bomber.

Am I missing anything, is it all correct?

I’m kinda confused on the Gon and Bisky part.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
All for One looked OP too, I don’t see how Chrollo could beat them, but I see how the tournaments work.

I forgot to ask this, but could you tell me if I missed something that’s currently happening in the Greed Island arc?

I’m at the part when Killua comes back after getting the hunter license.

So anyway, the breh with the blue outfit: He talked to Gon and Bisky to get some of their nen, then he summoned some shyt to get rid of the bomb, but now has to have that thing tag along with him until he beats the bad bomber.

Am I missing anything, is it all correct?

I’m kinda confused on the Gon and Bisky part.
Nah you're good, that's what they've laid out so far. Greed Island is another arc where they take alternative routes instead of a straight up fight, which can get confusing with the Card collecting and whatever but it's also what sets the series apart from your standard fare.

I didn't think I was going to like Greed Island but I ended up enjoying it. The next arc is where you get back to running fades.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Nah you're good, that's what they've laid out so far. Greed Island is another arc where they take alternative routes instead of a straight up fight, which can get confusing with the Card collecting and whatever but it's also what sets the series apart from your standard fare.

I didn't think I was going to like Greed Island but I ended up enjoying it. The next arc is where you get back to running fades.

:mjgrin:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just finished watching Devil is a Part Timer. Pretty good and funny Pretty refreshing to watch a reverse Isekai with all the normal iseaki out nowadays

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That reunion on 86 hit me in the chest. It was more beautiful that I imagined it would be. Shin is such an amazing character. So simple on the surface and yet so complex.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Kingdom once again delivering. Never in my widlest dream did I think I'd be routing for Cheng Jiao :wow:

Anime of the season once again

Yeah this is the only anime so far this season where I look forward to a new episode coming out.

Bi seeing Shin for the first time in 2 years all brolic and wrecking shyt with a poleax was pretty dope.