Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
And this that BEEF:stopitslime:

Just let it die man:comeon:
gWstHa.gif

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finished reading V3 of 86. I know this was a good adaptation. But man you really appreciate it once you read it man.

Still it was more then worth it to reread the parts the anime covered.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Finished reading V3 of 86. I know this was a good adaptation. But man you really appreciate it once you read it man.

Still it was more then worth it to reread the parts the anime covered.

sure is I’m on vol 8 man o man Is all I can say
I can tell u vol 7 is pure character development and sol but done well imo
U should be hitting s2 arc that one is a doozy

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@twan83 Started watching Ranking of Kings with the girls and man are they shytting on the art style. My oldest bushed it off the strength of that alone after 2 episodes but my youngest is still with it.

:dead: my kids don’t do that but I told them it’s in same vain as silent voice and it caught their interest since they loved that movie

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
sure is I’m on vol 8 man o man Is all I can say
I can tell u vol 7 is pure character development and sol but done well imo
U should be hitting s2 arc that one is a doozy
I have been told V4 - V6 is the peak so far for the series.

I will say reading the battles toward the end of V2 and for the most of V3 felt overwhelming. Like it’s so much to visualize. That’s another thing I’m looking forward to with regards to the anime because seeing the action sequences animated is :wow:

Honestly when I read light novels I prefer character development and world building the most. Mangas is where I prefer action source material.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I will say reading the battles toward the end of V2 and for the most of V3 felt overwhelming. Like it’s so much to visualize. That’s another thing I’m looking forward to with regards to the anime because seeing the action sequences animated is :wow:

Honestly when I read light novels I prefer character development and world building the most. Mangas is where I prefer action source material.

i agree bout light novel and manga part I’m the same way

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Once Vika and the Sirins get introduced 86 goes to another level. There's a scene with those Sirins that when it gets animated is probably going to be the best scene of the series. Even better than the reunion.