LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
It never got good to me and I started to watch season one when it came out. Way too predictable. I even was proven right about Eren's pops and the wall.

:unimpressed:

Only got to the 6th episode, that joint was putting me to sleep.

I swear these types of opinions only exist in here. :mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Started watching Devil is a Part timer. The dialect made me think the subbed version was French for a minute.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Hella hyped watching HxH. I’m at the part where pale dude was doing an imaginary orchestra at the end of the episode where his team are going crazy in the city. They even changed the ending theme.

I’m wondering how the crew gonna beat the Phantom Troupe. They seem way too OP for Gon and Killua. I know Kurapika beat that one dude, so he seems like the only one to have a chance.

Really can’t wait to see how they fight these dudes.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Hella hyped watching HxH. I’m at the part where pale dude was doing an imaginary orchestra at the end of the episode where his team are going crazy in the city. They even changed the ending theme.

I’m wondering how the crew gonna beat the Phantom Troupe. They seem way too OP for Gon and Killua. I know Kurapika beat that one dude, so he seems like the only one to have a chance.

Really can’t wait to see how they fight these dudes.
You are in prime territory, wish I could go back and watch York New for the first time.:wow:

All the best arcs are ahead.:blessed:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Mostly a setup episodes for SxF, but still a great one. Altho Yor is a lil bit too much on the crazy side.

Altho these parts of the episode had me :deadmanny:

NBjp1XS.png

98AXunj.png

eiqslE4.png

j5gAl5v.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
it was always mid :skip:
I enjoyed certain elements of it mostly the rpg leveling up

Cgi on the turtle was terrible

might see what the ghost in a shell series looking like

Shield Hero has been trash af this season. Awful pacing in the first episode without introducing Eclair at all. I liked S1, but if we are being critical, Shield Hero S1 was entertaining mid. It's a pretty significant downgrade. It proably is drop status for most people here. It is the only seasonal I am watching that I am disappointed in.

I am legit shocked how much more I am enjoying Skeleton Knight and that show aint special at all. Just a fun generic isekai.