HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
What people watching this season?

I just been watching SpyxFamily, and saw 1 episode of that Tomodachi game anime(2nd episode was shyt btw).

I need to catch up on Kingdom though cause I have not watched since 2nd season finale.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What people watching this season?

I just been watching SpyxFamily, and saw 1 episode of that Tomodachi game anime(2nd episode was shyt btw).

I need to catch up on Kingdom though cause I have not watched since 2nd season finale.

Quitting Heroing, Shenmue and Demon Lord Reborn as a Nobody

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
it was always mid :skip:

I may have to agree I haven’t seen s2 but the novels are straight but I hate the other heroes and feel it brings it down at times is why I took a break I do enjoy it tho need to get back on it but just not prioritize when better series out to read

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Hella hyped watching HxH. I’m at the part where pale dude was doing an imaginary orchestra at the end of the episode where his team are going crazy in the city. They even changed the ending theme.

I’m wondering how the crew gonna beat the Phantom Troupe. They seem way too OP for Gon and Killua. I know Kurapika beat that one dude, so he seems like the only one to have a chance.

Really can’t wait to see how they fight these dudes.

shyt hits different when the ending drops and the narrator starts speaking.
:wow:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
any taboo/dark type anime out there rn? last animes i really enjoyed were banana fish, promised neverland and wonder egg priority.

ngl i'm pretty much forcing my way through demon slayer s1 cause the homies said it was piff.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Mostly a setup episodes for SxF, but still a great one. Altho Yor is a lil bit too much on the crazy side.

Altho these parts of the episode had me :deadmanny:

NBjp1XS.png

98AXunj.png

eiqslE4.png

j5gAl5v.png

New episode

:whoo:

The show is an exact lift from the manga so far. I'm on chapter 12 and I hope they use Yor more.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
any taboo/dark type anime out there rn? last animes i really enjoyed were banana fish, promised neverland and wonder egg priority.

ngl i'm pretty much forcing my way through demon slayer s1 cause the homies said it was piff.

Nothing dark and piff out this season but the dark series you should def check out are:
  1. Fantastic Children (most underrated series)
  2. Aoi Bungaku
  3. Megalo box nomad (2021)
  4. Speed Grapher (deals with a lot of illuminati shyt)
  5. ID: INVADED(2020)
  6. Gungrave
  7. Texhnolyze (an acquired taste...series will leave you depressed)

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

watch Todomachi Game aka Friends Game

its the only thing currently running that has that dark vibe you seeking.