twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Had to drop this shyt massive spoilers for black clover manga since no thread but this changes the series
Remember last chapter how everyone felt author said fukk y’all feelings eat this

We got hit with Aizen shyt Julius is bad :damn: :mindblown:

indefinite hiatus also

also this

He a adult at will it seems and killed oh boy too

:bow:

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I think I’m a give AOT another chance and just binge it all the way through

I’m done with DS tho, I’m not a fan at all

Side note I been hearing great things about Berserk. I want to get into it, do I just watch the movies? Or should I watch the show and where can I find it for #dubset
For Berserk, you're unfortunately going to have to endure some "questionable" animation for the movies but they do cover the plot well enough.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
So I’m the last few months I have tried and failed to watch AOT for the 75th time. I can’t get into this show. I really want to like it and be apart of the “cool” crowd but it’s just something missing for me. Maybe it’s the lack of main character or someone that I am really interested in seeing. :yeshrug:

I watched Demon slayer and then the Mugen Train Arc. Another show that I don’t get the hype for. It’s aiight but there are some annoying characters like the whiney dude and that stupid pig guy. I couldn’t get past either of them.

And finally Code Geass :fire: That shyt was fire. I couldn’t stop watching. I even saw a boob or two. Lelouch is about the biggest narcissist a$$hole I have ever seen as a lead character. But it still worked. This dude was HOH, have zero fukks about anyones feelings and was just a straight savage. I don’t care for mechs but this show used them well. This is top tier stuff for me. :clap:

Hey, breh. If it ain't for you then don't bother. There's a shyt ton of "overly hyped" anime that somebody ain't gonna like.

fukk the whole cool crowd.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Had to drop this shyt massive spoilers for black clover manga since no thread but this changes the series
Remember last chapter how everyone felt author said fukk y’all feelings eat this

indefinite hiatus also

also this

AYYYYYYYYOOOOOO

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I thought AOT was good episode 1 when I first watched it. Everybody was talking about it at the time

then when Eren turned into a Titan?:wow:

Facts

All this AOT didn't start getting good until ___________________ is some new shyt to me. :gucci:

Hold up, wait a minute GSet brehs

Niccas was or is actually saying that?

Agreed I thought everyone said AOT was dope from jump

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

indefinite hiatus also

also this

You killing me @twan83 :francis:

you know how much I love Black Clover