Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I think I’m a give AOT another chance and just binge it all the way through

I’m done with DS tho, I’m not a fan at all

Side note I been hearing great things about Berserk. I want to get into it, do I just watch the movies? Or should I watch the show and where can I find it for #dubset

For Berserk, I watched the fan edit called Berserk Redux which combines all the important plot related stuff from the movies, series, video games etc. It's dubbed btw

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
sorry breh but this shyt was left field as fukk but in a few years u will find out :mjgrin:
Sorry to say this one u may get spoiled hopefully not but other places like YouTube you know how shyt goes

Oh I ain’t read it or nothing

But I just missed this show

They was the last great constant :mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We’ll black clover going on 3 month hiatus and entering final arc brehs

fukk all that….. that nicca need to bring the anime back:francis:

I don’t care if they have to go full Naruto and Bleach and do FILLERs

fukk all that I was my Petite Clova Narcotic :ufdup::smugdraper:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Had to drop this shyt massive spoilers for black clover manga since no thread but this changes the series
Remember last chapter how everyone felt author said fukk y’all feelings eat this

We got hit with Aizen shyt Julius is bad :damn: :mindblown:

indefinite hiatus also

also this

He a adult at will it seems and killed oh boy too

:bow:

Was 3 chapters back, just got caught up.:wow:

I guess that means I should catch up on MHA too, but I don't want to:mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Was 3 chapters back, just got caught up.:wow:

I guess that means I should catch up on MHA too, but I don't want to:mjcry:

well mha is either u feelin it or not it’s still constant at what it’s doing just whether or not you like is on you I still enjoy it but it’s not top tier too me I prefer the anime over the manga to be honest

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
well mha is either u feelin it or not it’s still constant at what it’s doing just whether or not you like is on you I still enjoy it but it’s not top tier too me I prefer the anime over the manga to be honest
they need to just jack the anime entirely at this point

movies on some other shyt anyways. may as well steer into now :mjlol:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just need to say this: Tokyo Revengers is cheeks.

The time travel element hooked me but man is this shyt a chore to read. The fights are pure basura, i don't like any character really (the designs are kinda cool sometimes) and takmitchi is the worst main character ever. The nikka's superpower is literally getting his ass whipped

I read a chapter a few weeks where I shyt you not, all that happened was a guy got punched. An entire chapter for a punch. Never been so relieved to know something I'm reading weekly was ending. I haven't hateread a manga like this since fairy tail. This shyt fukkin sucks forreal i hope takemitchi's city gets hit by a meteor after this last jump, fukk this garbage.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I just need to say this: Tokyo Revengers is cheeks.

The time travel element hooked me but man is this shyt a chore to read. The fights are pure basura, i don't like any character really (the designs are kinda cool sometimes) and takmitchi is the worst main character ever. The nikka's superpower is literally getting his ass whipped

I read a chapter a few weeks where I shyt you not, all that happened was a guy got punched. An entire chapter for a punch. Never been so relieved to know something I'm reading weekly was ending. I haven't hateread a manga like this since fairy tail. This shyt fukkin sucks forreal i hope takemitchi's city gets hit by a meteor after this last jump, fukk this garbage.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk

I really enjoyed the anime...I started reading the manga where the anime left off and caught up to the latest chapter....man the story became trash. It had so much potential. Author needs his ass beat.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Facts

All this AOT didn't start getting good until ___________________ is some new shyt to me. :gucci:

It never got good to me and I started to watch season one when it came out. Way too predictable. I even was proven right about Eren's pops and the wall.

:unimpressed:

Only got to the 6th episode, that joint was putting me to sleep.