Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Black_Panther_JS @Consumed

We haven’t added no one to the Set in a moment.
Time to add on to the crew:wow:

Sidenote yes the last season of Dr Stone and Deadly Sins I just feel off of. So those are 2 series I need to go back too.

Oh and Kingdom too

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

fbf585fe452372534ff2bd495c2891bb1941b4a5.gifv

Episode 2 of this was funny and surprisingly good. The premise is still ridiculous - an old chinese general isekai'd to a nightclub to help some singer become famous on social media, but there's a lot of effort being put into the animation and musical performances. The strategies that the general comes up with to help her draw an audience are pretty creative and fun to watch unfold.

It's a parody in a lot of ways. But doesn't lack in sincerity as the lead characters are likeable people with defined goals that care a lot about fulfilling them. Will follow this for the rest of the season to see where it goes.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

fbf585fe452372534ff2bd495c2891bb1941b4a5.gifv

Episode 2 of this was funny and surprisingly good. The premise is still ridiculous - an old chinese general isekai'd to a nightclub to help some singer become famous on social media, but there's a lot of effort being put into the animation and musical performances. The strategies that the general comes up with to help her draw an audience are pretty creative and fun to watch unfold.

It's a parody in a lot of ways. But doesn't lack in sincerity as the lead characters are likeable people with defined goals that care a lot about fulfilling them. Will follow this for the rest of the season to see where it goes.

:mjlol: ...Yeah I think I'm in.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We could say this shyt about you literally every day of the year :russ:

I mean y’all could…. :unimpressed:

But it’s fruitless. Rather than having legit gripes the small few of y’all (but most vocal) just be grasping at shyt…. Borderline trynna bully.:russell:

But this ain’t no school play yard and I’m no kid:comeon:

https://youtube.com/shorts/wQmhRdlU4rM?feature=share

this is my thread :pacspit:

Sidenote…..

Man this Shenmue show really makes me miss the game. I loved playing it on the Dreamcast. I vaguely remember playing Shenmue 2 (happened to come across the disc completely forgetting I owned it)

Never played pt 3.

So all this is unknown territory for me seeing Ryou in China. But it feels like they progressing through the games really fast. I thought the first season at max would’ve just been the first game

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I mean y’all could…. :unimpressed:

But it’s fruitless. Rather than having legit gripes the small few of y’all (but most vocal) just be grasping at shyt…. Borderline trynna bully.:russell:

But this ain’t no school play yard and I’m no kid:comeon:

https://youtube.com/shorts/wQmhRdlU4rM?feature=share

this is my thread :pacspit:

Sidenote…..

Man this Shenmue show really makes me miss the game. I loved playing it on the Dreamcast. I vaguely remember playing Shenmue 2 (happened to come across the disc completely forgetting I owned it)

Never played pt 3.

So all this is unknown territory for me seeing Ryou in China. But it feels like they progressing through the games really fast. I thought the first season at max would’ve just been the first game
Negro you still haven't explained what I did to set you on this path of violence today.:dwillhuh:

You tripping breh.:ufdup: