LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
So I never finished dragon ball just wasn’t clicking for me so I dropped it so I bought the dragon ball manga set and I’m bout 4 vols in shyt got me :laff: :dead: I’m loving this shyt . I’ll just watch certain highlights for it since I couldn’t finish the anime
Damn Twan, that's a hell of a gap.:mjlol:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
So I never finished dragon ball just wasn’t clicking for me so I dropped it so I bought the dragon ball manga set and I’m bout 4 vols in shyt got me :laff: :dead: I’m loving this shyt . I’ll just watch certain highlights for it since I couldn’t finish the anime
I just did a rewatch since its on crunchyroll now. The tournament fights are some of the best in the series.

The emphasis on technique>>>

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Damn Twan, that's a hell of a gap.:mjlol:
I know right when I started to read stuff it was something i wanted to revisit once I saw how something’s are better reading than watching and for me dragon ball is one of them
I’ve decreased drastically what I watch and just increased my reading so I have more time and series to read and drop shyt a lot quicker. If anything I rather rewatch shows I love
I just did a rewatch since its on crunchyroll now. The tournament fights are some of the best in the series.

The emphasis on technique>>>

ya I’m gonna do that next I just got done with goku 1st tournament shyt is hilarious so I’ll focus on highlights or just certain episodes for this series and any other series I feel I can’t get into watching

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
562008_10100122571004232_216826079_n.jpg

tumblr_ml0jgvZb761r5zq6ao2_500.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
another anime season full of toaster leave ins :snoop:

Spy Family and that Friend Game shyt will prolly be the only new shyt I watch. Both of them shyts got potential and were entertaining.

everything else seems like the same ole reincarnated this or transported to an alternate land etc.....just ran into the fukking ground ass concepts. :hhh:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
another anime season full of toaster leave ins :snoop:

Spy Family and that Friend Game shyt will prolly be the only new shyt I watch. Both of them shyts got potential and were entertaining.

everything else seems like the same ole reincarnated this or transported to an alternate land etc.....just ran into the fukking ground ass concepts. :hhh:
It's mostly catered to the Japanese market. Isekai and Rom-Com/SoL are what are most popular right now. Granted if a battle shounen blows up that is the exception like KnY, JJK and TR.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Gonna be checking for

Spy x Family

I'm Quitting Heroing

aaaand that's about it for now. :francis:

Shikimori's Not Just A Cutie.... I realize I read a lot of it a long time ago. (That sounds like an anime title at this point)

Anime seasons got me feeling like I feel about music. The good stuff still there, but the stuff on the radio ain't made for me.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

:stylin:

So far just watching:
Kaguya-Sama
Spy x Family
Shikimori not a cutie
Shield Hero

Will see what else they got going this season. They all started off good with the first episodes

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

:stylin:

So far just watching:
Kaguya-Sama
Spy x Family
Shikimori not a cutie
Shield Hero

Will see what else they got going this season. They all started off good with the first episodes

Check out

the greatest demon lord is reborn as a typical nobody

and

im quitting heroing