Consumed

Superstar
Daps

Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de is about a superhero dating a supervillian and trying to keep it a secret from their respective factions. It's a rom com spin on the super sentai genre based on the character designs (there's even a red, pink, yellow etc "ranger"). Episode 1 was funny enough to watch an episode 2.

I found a couple of shows to watch so far, but this has gotta be one of the worst seasons for new shows in a minute. Spy X Family gotta save the day.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de is about a superhero dating a supervillian and trying to keep it a secret from their respective factions. It's a rom com spin on the super sentai genre based on the character designs (there's even a red, pink, yellow etc "ranger"). Episode 1 was funny enough to watch an episode 2.

I found a couple of shows to watch so far, but this has gotta be one of the worst seasons for new shows in a minute. Spy X Family gotta save the day.

Same…. About as bad as maybe 2 seasons ago where I pretty much didn’t watch anything cuz it was terrible.

But my respectfully Lt. check out the 2 I named earlier you may find those interesting

the greatest demon lord is reborn as a typical nobody

and

im quitting heroing

I just kinda randomly watched those and they may have some potential.

I’m today gonna try that Paripi one you mentioned too

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Outside of maybe Shikimori being this season's Dress up Darling. Most of these new seasonals are basically probably solid at best or super selectful in terms of taste. (Like last season Akebi-chan was good, but unless you like that specific type of SoL you wouldn't like it) Looking towards the next few seasons the main thing is going to be continued anime. Outside of maybe Spy Classroom and CSM.

Although part of it is lack of Anime originals. Last year by this time we had Odd Taxi, Vivy and Wonder Egg (first half was easily AOTY level). That has been missing so far this year.

But man Spy x Family is hitting all the checkmarks of an anticipated good adaptation. High rated source material, highly liked by all types of genre fans, having a reliable studio to do production (Witt & Cloverworks), etc. Hopefully no one is somehow sleeping

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
But man Spy x Family is hitting all the checkmarks of an anticipated good adaptation. High rated source material, highly liked by all types of genre fans, having a reliable studio to do production (Witt & Cloverworks), etc. Hopefully no one is somehow
Breh this thread is SpyxFamily szn now. First ep dropped today :obama:

I'm all in once I finish ranking of kings. I cant just stop now with how savage this breh Okun is :merchant: show is all sunshine and rainbows until he's onscreen, then its about him dicing up someones internal organs and watching as they bleed out while laughing:huhldup:

For such a feelgood show it really does have some savage moments. The part where they show what happened to Boji's mother :damn:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I'm all in once I finish ranking of kings. I cant just stop now with how savage this breh Okun is :merchant: show is all sunshine and rainbows until he's onscreen, then its about him dicing up someones internal organs and watching as they bleed out while laughing:huhldup:

For such a feelgood show it really does have some savage moments. The part where they show what happened to Boji's mother :damn:

I want you to finish it by this weekend

Trust me …. You will be happy you did.

I’m gonna check out the SpyxFamily….. I see everyone raving on that, forgot it dropped today. Thanks

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Finally! Been waiting on this for a minute.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Caught both of the first episodes of Shikimori's Not Just a Cute and Spy x Family. Both along with Kaguya as having the strongest first episode. Shikimori is basically a rom-com that starts as an established relationship. Basically the male MC Izumi has the worst luck and the other hand his GF Shikimori is the one to constantly protect. Based on the first episode they work well together. If you are into Rom-coms or looking for a rom-com similar to Dress up Darling, this is one to try. Note the studio that is doing the anime had to shut down recently due to covid, so there will be some delays going forward.

Spy x Family lived up to the hype so far. Loid was doing great by himself. Lines like they expect me to make a kid in a week, had me dead. But once Anya popped up she stole the show. This might have been one of the best episode 1 I have seen in a good while. I do expect them to keep this momentum hopefully. I am assume the next big thing going forward is to see how Yor interacts with these two. And this episode was good enough to purchase all 8 volumes of the manga.

spy-x-family-loid-forger-gif-24176137

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So I never finished dragon ball just wasn’t clicking for me so I dropped it so I bought the dragon ball manga set and I’m bout 4 vols in shyt got me :laff: :dead: I’m loving this shyt . I’ll just watch certain highlights for it since I couldn’t finish the anime