It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
watching FATE/KALEID S3 and goddamn first episode straight up semi hentai and these girls are only 10 :picard::francis::sitdown:

Can't tell me nothing but the animators must have a :why: when animating that.

Animator: Sir why do 2, 10 year old girls need to kiss to exchange mana? :leostare:
Director: ask the mangaka :skip:

Animator 2: Sir, why does the sister have her knee up sisters her crotch

Director: :snoop:

Imagine going home and your wife asking you how your day went and you have to tell her you animated 2, 10 years doing soft hentai :bryan::damn:
Unlimited blade works, Fate zero, and Heavens Feel would never :hubie:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
168864900_3930480243675956_3940442072605287304_n.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn first episode of Shield was mid. Not gonna judge it too harshly since it’s just setting up the rest. I enjoyed the rpg elements in a nostalgic way

Shield what?:lupe:

Just finished Dr. Stone, really enjoyed it.

Senku looked like a fukkin magician in that last fight.

:blessed::banderas:

I need to go back and watch the last season. When it was airing, I at the time just didn’t feel compelled to watch it.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
That was a great AOT episode. Gave a lot of context to why Eren is doing what he's doing, although there shouldn't be any doubt why from what's happened since the begining of the anime. This season though he's been portrayed not as the protagonist he's always been protrayed, but someone different through the perspective of his friends. But this last episode gave a lot of weight to why he's doing what he's doing and the lengths he'd go to make it happen. Cutting off his own leg with a hand knife :wow:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
M
Shield what?:lupe:

I need to go back and watch the last season. When it was airing, I at the time just didn’t feel compelled to watch it.

rising of shield hero
Im happy he was somehow able to control the wrath mode because it was annoying always seeing him lose himself and there gotta be a heart warming moment to calm him down

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watched the first episode of Skeleton Knight in Another World. The premise is kind of generic; the guy is transferred to an MMO. Although at least the protagonist is a skeleton instead of a generic black hair protagonist. The show looks like it could be pretty enjoyable if you are into this type of show. Tho mostly feels like a generic isekai based on this episode.

One thing to note the show grabs your attention right away, but BIG WARNING if you are going to try to watch the first episode. Be mindful of where and how loud you are watching this because the show gives you a viewers warning, but that content is attributed at the START of the show.