Balla

Superstar
Daps
it’s still crazy the lengths it takes to put out and release this show.

This show started in like 2012 or so and we only on the 4th season …… with the final season broken into 3 parts and released in 3 years.

There are shows that started after AOT that have more seasons it done
I know. I’m glad I started watching recently because it’s been out for a minute.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
on ep 501 of One Piece and :damn: Oda dropped heat with this one.

tumblr_odz2qreRn21usyygio1_500.gif
whole arc was peak shonen material.
What episode you on now? From the OST you posted, I can tell it's Dressrosa.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
730. apparently when I was talking about how the dub just went to sub out of nowhere it was oddly just for one ep and like a fool I didn't just check on that. So I after that I binged watched again.
Yeah you're nearing the end of the Dub, they're currently on 782 and won't release anything else until later this month probably.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
With AoT ending yesterday, the winter season ended and as expected it was pretty meh and pretty top heavy. These are the noticeable ones ranked for me:

Demon Slayer
AoT
Ranking of Kings
Vanitas no Carte
Dress up Darling
Dragon Quest: Adventures of Dai
Akebi-chan's Sailor Uniform

- Demon Slayer delivered as my AOTS. I know people were disappointed that we only got 1 cour worth of content. But it really delivered. Super engaging story. Animation that surpassed anyone's expectations. Character development felt much stronger here than in the movie or S1. Hopefully the wait isn't too long.
- AoT in the first part of the second part had some of the biggest highs we have seen out of anime as of late. They really slowed things down in the 2nd half, which was still good. It is more so me favoring Demon Slayer here.
- RoK hands down is the emotional show this season. I do think part two while still great was a minor step down from part one. Nothing too worthy to note. The wait for S2 prob is gonna be 5+ years, so better off read the source material from here.
- Vanitas no Carte for me in its part two, was the most consistent, thrilling show on a consistent basis. Since Demon Slayer had to set things up early on and AoT slowed things down like I mentioned before. Also was surprisingly dark and had some of the darkest moments from this season.
- Dress up Darling was the first good Rom-Com that has been a season since Horimiya. Good characters and pretty wholesome overall. The only issue is if you are sensitive to fan service.
- Dragon Quest continues to be a very solid Shounen. Had some really awesome fights that aired this season. It's unfortunate the hacking incident caused the delays.
-Akebi-chan's Sailor Uniform checks out if you are looking for a happy feel good SoL. It also had some of the best visuals this season with Demon Slayer. Great if you are into the feel good SoL type shows.

Here is the rest of the shows I watched:

Genius Prince - Super likable cast, but it really is something you gotta read from source to get the most enjoyment out of it.
Realist Hero - World building is great here, but the harem parts are super bad. Again, another you gotta read from source to get the most out of it.
Sabiku Bisco - Really strong start, but writing significantly fell off in the last third. Still a fun show.
In the Land of Leadale - Cute and fun show. But pretty mediocre all things considered.
Platinum End - Wished I dropped it.

We also had 86 finishing up, MT OVA and JJK 0 launching in theaters. All belong along the highlights for this season.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Healer Girl is about a world where singing can cure injuries & Illnesses. Over the counter drugs work too but that's less convenient.

This show is the epitome of that tweet with the Roy Williams gif about SOL fans getting hyped over nothing happening. No conflict, no continual story, very small setting. but there's some entertainment here if you love the iyashikei genre where good things happen to good people, and wanna listen to some not terrible idol music that is for a good cause.

Personally it’s not something I can steadily watch on normal speed, so I’d have to hit that fast forward button. Problem is that screws up the music which is the whole point of the show. So better off not watching it at all.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
So I started this show Golden Kamuy :wow:

How is this not more popular? shyt reminds me of FMA but minus the magic.

Is GoldenKamuy even good? I've seen every episode and I don't even know if I like that shyt.

the anime let the manga down severely.

It was still popular enough to where Asirpa was used to spotlight Ainu history at museums.

All I can say is don't let the fandom's views on how well/badly it was adapted neither enhance or derail how much you may enjoy or dislike it.

I've come to realize over the last few years that die hard fans will ruin everything.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County