It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I'm surprised it hasn't been said yet but it's fukk Apeas. This character was made to seem so cool and brolic and appeared to be riding for Boji so I'm like "oh we getting another Ruijerd from Jobless Reincarnation:obama:" Breh was smoking on Bebin pack like 2-3 episodes in so you knew he wasn't the one to mess with. Not soon after you find out that Bebin is just fine and that apeas really is just short for A peice of shyt:unimpressed:

Doing all this, to simp for some damn dots in a mirror. "bu-bu-but her voice though" If he brought that level of patheticness to thecoli, he'd be negged and run off within days :comeon:

Even when she was alive, she was tossing him to the eagles. Hell even boji's brother was talking about "I can save her" when she was getting jumped for allegedly torturing and murking several dozens of people

How this blatantly evil mirror is amassing all these simps without even having any appearance at all is beyond me. It seems like Gabi was monopolizing the hate around Apeas' era but now even Gabi got stans too :skip:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Vanitas just wrapped up both cours both have been pretty good. 2nd has a faster pace and was pretty dark. Def will read the manga eventually.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just rewatched ep 15 of Shield Hero where they go into depth of Raph's past. The episode was already pretty dark enough, but them showing and telling her best friend got burned while she got sent as a slave at that joint hurts :mjcry:

This show really gets a quality boost when the idiot characters aren't involved in the episode. Too bad there are too many of those types in this first arc.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just rewatched ep 15 of Shield Hero where they go into depth of Raph's past. The episode was already pretty dark enough, but them showing and telling her best friend got burned while she got sent as a slave at that joint hurts :mjcry:

This show really gets a quality boost when the idiot characters aren't involved in the episode. Too bad there are too many of those types in this first arc.

sorry to tell u this but those idiot characters get more involved later and are even worse I d stopped around vol 13 which I need to get back on

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
watched a bunch of episode 1s today

Shadowverse Flame is an ad for a game I'm not familiar with. If you like the game or love the genre it comes from then there's probably some merit to watching this.

Love All Play is HS boys playing badminton. But it doesn't seem to have the production nor the writing to turn a lame concept on paper into something exciting like other sports anime do (Haikyuu coming to mind). Don't think its worth watching.

Gunjou no Fanfare is about HS boys playing horseback riding. Same thing, except less subtle about the :dame: overtones. Don't think its worth watching.

Paripi Koumei is about a legendary Chinese general on his deathbed being isekai'd into a dance club in modern day Japan. After some severe culture shock he resolves to be a tactician/DJ for a struggling idol singer trying to become instagram famous. Its one of the most ridiculous things I've seen in an anime in a minute. Looking forward to episode 2.

Aharen-san wa Hakarenai is about a dude with a perpetual scowl who's actually a nice person, a girl with an expressionless face who is terrible at communicating people and doesn't understand the concept of boundaries. Dude tries to help her out with her social problems and they form an unlikely friendship. It's a pretty funny and wholesome rom com judging from the start. Will follow for rest of season.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Just finished the lone season of Grimgar: Ashes and Illusions...How did this not get continued? It was great and there was plenty to build on.

I also enjoyed that it sadly got overshadowed by the hype around that show ERASED which I thought was kinda overrated