tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watched the first episode of Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs. Well, it's a mixed premise. For an isekai at least the premise has potential. Dude gets trapped in an Otome game, where it looks like a feminist society. And I heard the source is solid to pretty good. So I will tolerate the big issue with the anime to get a feel for it.

However, if you are looking for a seasonal anime to watch AVOID THIS. Evident by all eye design of the characters minus the protagonist is awful and could potentially make this show unwatchable. This is the same studio that gave us Tanmoshi (Detective is Already Dead) last summer. And they butchered that one as well. (I'm reading Tanmoshi right now and it's pretty solid and much much better then what the anime presented) Prob best to avoid this one.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Watched the first episode of Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs. Well, it's a mixed premise. For an isekai at least the premise has potential. Dude gets trapped in an Otome game, where it looks like a feminist society. And I heard the source is solid to pretty good. So I will tolerate the big issue with the anime to get a feel for it.

However, if you are looking for a seasonal anime to watch AVOID THIS. Evident by all eye design of the characters minus the protagonist is awful and could potentially make this show unwatchable. This is the same studio that gave us Tanmoshi (Detective is Already Dead) last summer. And they butchered that one as well. (I'm reading Tanmoshi right now and it's pretty solid and much much better then what the anime presented) Prob best to avoid this one.

this is why I read and started to watch less cuz of shyt like this really bad adaptations :snoop:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
this is why I read and started to watch less cuz of shyt like this really bad adaptations :snoop:

I feel that. I do like using an anime to get a feel of what I want to read given quality (like MT or 86) or given wait time for a new season. (like Vanitas or RoK)

Tho stuff like Demon Slayer or JJK is animated and adapted so well that I want to have my first time experiencing it in anime form and ask source readers about any differences. Then you have stuff like MHA that comes out yearly and with the way the last 2 seasons have been I prob would have dropped the series if I wasn't caught up with the anime and I have 0 desire to read the manga.

Altho I didn't really start getting into anime till S4 AoT started. I def would have just read the manga if I started getting into anime sooner.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
watched a bunch of episode 1s today

Love All Play is HS boys playing badminton. But it doesn't seem to have the production nor the writing to turn a lame concept on paper into something exciting like other sports anime do (Haikyuu coming to mind). Don't think its worth watching.

Have you tried Salaryman's Club? Also badminton but not HS. These companies have teams. So you see the games and the everyday company life. I think it's pretty good.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The last episode of AoT S4 pt2 really gets you thinking about what is going on in Eren's head. :jbhmm:

Anyway despite it being now 3 parts, now we just one more year for this to finally wrap up. It is what it is at this point. :yeshrug:

Also, god bless Hulu. 2nd time in a row Crunchy is late posting the episode.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Aharen-san wa Hakarenai is about a dude with a perpetual scowl who's actually a nice person, a girl with an expressionless face who is terrible at communicating people and doesn't understand the concept of boundaries. Dude tries to help her out with her social problems and they form an unlikely friendship. It's a pretty funny and wholesome rom com judging from the start. Will follow for rest of season.

Sounds like fun fukkery :ehh:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Have you tried Salaryman's Club? Also badminton but not HS. These companies have teams. So you see the games and the everyday company life. I think it's pretty good.

never heard of that. will check it out
Sounds like fun fukkery :ehh:

yea its good. i think if ur into SOL comedies its an easy watch to see how it turns out.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Sell my GriffithSet 1st Lt. (and Left hand man) @Consumed and me on this Salaryman’s Club show

:patrice:

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Idk if it’s this PS5 or something, but AOT looked really good.

It’s crazy to see how much Sasha and gabi look alike after watching this episode. Wonder why the author did that.

Mikasa was really all on Eren this episode like in the earlier seasons.

:russ::mjlol:

I’m glad the rest of the show won’t be made into a movie and it’ll be out next year.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Idk if it’s this PS5 or something, but AOT looked really good.

It’s crazy to see how much Sasha and gabi look alike after watching this episode. Wonder why the author did that.

Mikasa was really all on Eren this episode like in the earlier seasons.

:russ::mjlol:

I’m glad the rest of the show won’t be made into a movie and it’ll be out next year.

it’s still crazy the lengths it takes to put out and release this show.

This show started in like 2012 or so and we only on the 4th season …… with the final season broken into 3 parts and released in 3 years.

There are shows that started after AOT that have more seasons it done