Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
yes but that gets a pass because Kenpachi a g, Tosen got a nice character arc at the end, and Yoruichi be sonnin dudes all over the series :wow:
yoruichi.gif

Our black queens yall :wow:
She even hittin the :youngsabo:
3fd31b9b14bbd40b6243de65a9b98de968458383.gifv

and Rukia was hittin that :merchant:

images

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
That last transformation was a disappointment though.
It fit his character arc. What better transformation for a man deprived of sight? Better yet one that has completely lost his way but is eventually brought back by his friend and protege.

Before getting self destructed.:picard:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It fit his character arc. What better transformation for a man deprived of sight? Better yet one that has completely lost his way but is eventually brought back by his friend and protege.

Before getting self destructed.:picard:

It was fitting for sure, but it took one of my favorite character designs and switched it out for a look that I thought was pretty lame. His story and arc were fantastic for sure though.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
It was fitting for sure, but it took one of my favorite character designs and switched it out for a look that I thought was pretty lame. His story and arc were fantastic for sure though.
Yeah, Kubo made the character design as stark and jarring as possible in reflection of his actions. Kaname was one of the coolest brehs in anime up until that point.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Finished watching Super Crooks. Thought it was decent and I agree with the breh that said they should have gone the animation route for Jupiter's Legacy. All that money wasted to end up with some CW low tier shyt :francis:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I rewatched Toradora and Golden Time. Toradora, after a decade+, I still don't like that girl. :francis: Golden Time is actually more funny second time around, the MC is very expressive, it's refreshing.