Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Finished the Mushoku Tensei OVA. Watching Eris kill those assassins felt cathartic, because she's been training to navigate a situation like that since the age of seven. You watch her go from being unable to defend herself at all in early S1 to this at fourteen (?)

2b215b840cac0d95271c5e2ac110a46328ad8f2b.gifv

what the ova doesn't mention that these are her first kills, and the first time she's fought without one of Ruijerd, Ghyslaine, Rudeus around to cover her. First real taste of independence as an adventure.

Cliff's introduction was okay. Thought the WN did more to establish what is a recurring character with some key roles down the line. Didn't like him at the start (no one does), but he sure does grows on me in the next arc along with three others.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Finished the Mushoku Tensei OVA. Watching Eris kill those assassins felt cathartic, because she's been training to navigate a situation like that since the age of seven. You watch her go from being unable to defend herself at all in early S1 to this at fourteen (?)

2b215b840cac0d95271c5e2ac110a46328ad8f2b.gifv

what the ova doesn't mention that these are her first kills, and the first time she's fought without one of Ruijerd, Ghyslaine, Rudeus around to cover her. First real taste of independence as an adventure.

Cliff's introduction was okay. Thought the WN did more to establish what is a recurring character with some key roles down the line. Didn't like him at the start (no one does), but he sure does grows on me in the next arc along with three others.

damn….. she got busy….. I’m gonna have to check that out

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
jjk movie im fukkin hype

in griffithset, you are the bytch :mjlol:

jesus-christ-kid.gif

watching Seirei no Moribito. I have some faint memories of this from the adult swim days but never got into it.

seems I missed a gem. Its been incredible so far.

I remember Seirei no Moribito back in the day, I chose to watch The Twelve Kingdoms instead which had a very similar vibe, atmosphere and a strong female lead.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
watching Seirei no Moribito. I have some faint memories of this from the adult swim days but never got into it.

seems I missed a gem. Its been incredible so far.

Yooooo this another one of those dope shows that nobody talks about especially since it had such a dope main female character. Like Claymore gets mentioned more in that aspect.

I know some might say it doesn't have enough action, but I thought they did it in a way where the fights still felt significant with the pacing.

definitely a hidden gem, but it might not be for everyone.