Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this switch to Crunchyroll has been ass, I don't like this app interface at all. On top of that, they don't have the One Piece dub at all, so I've got to hang onto my Funimation subscription for my girls. If I wasn't on a 60 day free trial, I'd probably cancel this shyt.

Trash.
Make them read the manga and save bread on the subscriptions

Father of the year move right there, we out here scrapping with Kaido while you got em listening to Krillsopp and that terrible Luffy VA. :scust:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Who's bold enough to go to a theater and watch JJK:0 this weekend, or next week? :lupe:

I might take my nephew, but I'm interested to see the demographics. I'm not expecting to see only weebs, I figure there might be a lot of regular folk in attendance. (black too).

:dahell:

Saw Broly and Mugen Train Day 1 :blessed: :wow:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Make them read the manga and save bread on the subscriptions

Father of the year move right there, we out here scrapping with Kaido while you got em listening to Krillsopp and that terrible Luffy VA. :scust:
They're dedicated #NoReadGang, I don't know where I went wrong.:mjcry:

Then again with the way Oda going the last 2 chapters, it might be a good thing.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Who's bold enough to go to a theater and watch JJK:0 this weekend, or next week? :lupe:

I might take my nephew, but I'm interested to see the demographics. I'm not expecting to see only weebs, I figure there might be a lot of regular folk in attendance. (black too).

shyt I go with my kids since they into anime majority time it be day 1 we go see the anime movies
Gonna see jjk with my oldest son
Saw sao movie in December with whole family including the wife
We knew deep in the anime life in this household

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps

Whole theater gonna smell like GameStop:hhh:. If you know you know:lolbron:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

im going on thursday

I tried to stay away fromm as many traliers as possible, this is a prequel movie? is this canon?

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bryan Danielson turned #SOLgang? Another heel turn
Winb season gets the best of us:wow:

Gotdamn man:to:

SOL gang…. Y’all got another one with this Kotaro anime

These ain’t tear, the pollen just activating and getting in my eyes:to:

That final ep:to:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This is character development right here:wow:
Whenever you decide you want to be put on to Slice of Life you know who to ask :win:

giphy.gif