Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Heads up there’s an after credits scene. The crowd was mad it ended so soon I think they’re all joining #readgang after this :russ:

Not surprised at all, the general public will keep sleeping on JJK.:hhh:

Their loss. Can’t imagine hating on this and I’m picky af.

There will come a time, probably next season, where the greatness of JJK is undeniable.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Hold up. Wasn’t Bosse fukkin on Miranjo? Daida want his pops sloppy seconds? WTF

:russ::mjlol:

So many twists and turns. Bojji’s pops took his powers too. I really wonder where this story gonna go.

One thing I don’t fully get is, since Daida made the wish, does he owe the demon now, or was that only because the demon had to make a deal to get his head back?

I also noticed a majority of the characters start with the letter D (pause) what’s up with that?
:russ::mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
One thing I don’t fully get is, since Daida made the wish, does he owe the demon now, or was that only because the demon had to make a deal to get his head back?

From what I understand. The cost of that ended up being costing Despa his wish. That's the only thing I have seen and thought of that makes some sense.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Platinum End almost done. Man people were right about the source material its trash. :francis: And the anime isn't making it any better. At least in the first half, it might have been mid, but it was entertaining mid. Everything in the 2nd half has gotten worse. All the interesting characters are basically gone (Nasse is still around, but outside of the newest episode, her screen time isn't their anymore), writing went down the drain, uninteresting dialogue, almost no action. Literally a struggle to continue. At least S5 part 1 of MHA and Detective is already Dead (both were bad, but no where near as bad as Platinum End) had something to keep my interest. Whether it be action or what the villains are planning to do. There isn't any of that here.

On a more positive note. About to see JJK 0 this afternoon. :blessed:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Not surprised at all, the general public will keep sleeping on JJK.:hhh:
I legit thought JJK was somewhat popular. But everyone I know who watches anime IRL, didn't know what I was talking about when I brought up JJK. I was like :dwillhuh:

My friends and cousins knowing about Mushoku Tensei, but not JJK had me shocked. Hopefully, this movie finally gives JJK the recognition it deserves.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I legit thought JJK was somewhat popular. But everyone I know who watches anime IRL, didn't know what I was talking about when I brought up JJK. I was like :dwillhuh:

My friends and cousins knowing about Mushoku Tensei, but not JJK had me shocked. Hopefully, this movie finally gives JJK the recognition it deserves.
It's a legitimate dark horse because everything else seems to have sucked the oxygen out of the room, even RoK which is a shock considering the production values.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Bruh ain't no one sleeping on JJk. Shut got a theatrical release in the US for a damn reason and it's not because it's niched:heh:
That displays a push by the creators and distributors to increase the exposure of a property, it doesn't inherently show popularity. We can go through the list of anime films released here and wrap that up easily.