MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Got damn, I thought that anime was fire. The fights and violence was lit. Depressing as fukk though, but still fire. but :hubie:

I just had to ask cuz the way ya'll were talking about it, I thought it was something else that was really trash.

Carry on. :salute:

Saw the 2007 live action movie years ago :flabbynsick: Goofy effects aside I liked the movie enough that I didn't feel like watching the anime to see Hyakkimaru hunt for his body parts all over again.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Saw the 2007 live action movie years ago :flabbynsick: Goofy effects aside I liked the movie enough that I didn't feel like watching the anime to see Hyakkimaru hunt for his body parts all over again.

Damn, i never knew it had a movie. Thanks. Might have to check that out. Some anime movies hit. I fukked with the Tokyo Revengers movie which is more recent.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Damn, i never knew it had a movie. Thanks. Might have to check that out. Some anime movies hit. I fukked with the Tokyo Revengers movie which is more recent.

I thought all the Kenshin movies were raw. Blade of The Immortal, Gantz movies ended up closing better than the manga and anime :dead:, and as a stan of death games, Alice In Borderland satisfied me big time :blessed:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Got damn, I thought that anime was fire. The fights and violence was lit. Depressing as fukk though, but still fire. but :hubie:

I just had to ask cuz the way ya'll were talking about it, I thought it was something else that was really trash.

Carry on. :salute:

I thought the show was well done good considering the subject matter was depressing.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Who's bold enough to go to a theater and watch JJK:0 this weekend, or next week? :lupe:

I might take my nephew, but I'm interested to see the demographics. I'm not expecting to see only weebs, I figure there might be a lot of regular folk in attendance. (black too).

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Who's bold enough to go to a theater and watch JJK:0 this weekend, or next week? :lupe:

I might take my nephew, but I'm interested to see the demographics. I'm not expecting to see only weebs, I figure there might be a lot of black people in attendance too.
I'm definitely going to watch it one way or another as an OG JJK fan.