Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
  • Yeah I just don't watch anime like that, you know i'm #ReadGang. I made a post about Ousama Ranking like a week ago and Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 10 though, I haven't been missing :russ:

Ok we’ll just glad to hear all is well

I’m currently watching
  • AOT
  • Ranking
  • Genius Hero
  • Realist Hero
  • Shenmue
  • Strongest Crest

this low key is a plentiful season

Balla

Superstar
Daps
AOT was crazy. I really feel like they bout to make a movie outta the rest like others said. Mane, I’m not tryna leave and watch the rest of this shyt, I’m tryna chill in the crib.

:russ::mjlol:

We still ain’t see Eren yet, it’s like the creator knew he wanted to make the end a movie or something. Connie’s character to me seems like he really wouldn’t be down with this shyt because he gotta kill his friends and would probably agree with getting rid of his enemies like Eren.

And Annie…. Coldest bytch ever. Annie Coldheart. She just makes all of this sound so easy, “just kill Eren and the people you grew up with, no big deal.” Yet she wants to save her father though. Only cares about herself, just like Gabi. The main Paradis crew aren’t selfish like them at all.

This show is so good lmao.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
My Paul Heyman breh @Black_Panther_JS been missing and normally allow him to advise me on matters like this

Instead I’m gonna ask my Floch breh @LauderdaleBoss and if he says it’s good…. I’ll watch it:francis:

It's a 10 on the non nikka nerd scale. :manny:

great animation, good pacing, dope characters, great story, great action, great music, very endearing.

You'll definitely be entertained. Great anime.

Every once in a while the coli gets it right. Like Ranking of Kings, this is that once in a while.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
No World's End Harem? You disappoint me:mjgrin:

Next season I hope you'll be watching Spy X Family and Kaguya S3 :ufdup:

Man, ever since I read the premise of it I wanted to just read the manga but I let it get a lot of chapters so I could get a good binge read. Then anime was announced and I just told myself I'd wait for season 1 to then hop onto the manga. I know I'ma be in like episode 6 and just read the whole damn thing :dead:

ps: Did that harem show actually premiered I thought it was on hold forever or some shyt? :russ:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Man, ever since I read the premise of it I wanted to just read the manga but I let it get a lot of chapters so I could get a good binge read. Then anime was announced and I just told myself I'd wait for season 1 to then hop onto the manga. I know I'ma be in like episode 6 and just read the whole damn thing :dead:

ps: Did that harem show actually premiered I thought it was on hold forever or some shyt? :russ:

Ousama Ranking gave me that feeling, but I can't read it because it wasn't that long ago when the manga started getting translated so the anime is ahead :mjcry:

Yeah it did :mjlol:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Caught up with World Trigger. Saw the thumbnail on Crunchyroll for the longest time and I tried to watch the first episode but I thought it looked too goofy and nobody talked about it on here. Finally gave it another chance and it turns out to be a good show. A little repetitve with the rank wars but the show is filled with likable characters. I like how they've defined the skills and abilities of each type of agent.

Started watching 12 Kingdoms. 7 episodes in and it's a lot better than the Isekai's that are now popular.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
2 weeks later Funimation finally gets back to me. Not to tell me it's a done deal and they transfer the rest of my year to Crunchyroll but to say they're working on it now. What the hell is going on over there?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

ya and it’s censor hell on Crunchyroll got them using sharpies to blur shyt out might as well not be on it so I watch the uncensored version on a different site I need to get back on it but not in a rush either