winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I been needing to sort out all this anime I got for close to a decade. I got it to 2.5 TBs duplicated on 2 external hard drives. The 3TB MyBook is toast. Of that there's 1.43 TBs of series I've never even watched. This doesn't count back in the day when I had to burn the stuff to DVD because external HDDs were too expensive or too small. I got maybe about 250 burned DVDs of stuff that I need to put on a hard drive. Throwing all this into Plex will probably be a nightmare.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Back to watching Chaika since it's gonna finish soon I figure I'd get caught up. The second season is only 10 episodes and supposedly either it will finish the store or the OVA bundled with the last light novel will.
first the white one then the red one and now a blue one. How many are there?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished all of Ookikuke Furikabutte. You gotta love the ability of the Japanese to make any sport look like the greatest, most spectacular thing of all time. What's even bigger though, they might have the most likeable, enjoyable whiny emotional protagonist of all time here.

Nearly all of the series takes place during games (each season is based around two games that take up like 80% of the episodes) and the interaction between Mihashi and Abe, as well as the other teammates' reactions to them, is fukking great.

Plus Mihashi has the GOAT facial expressions.

tumblr_inline_n6dm6u0Gbu1rqfb5i.gif

tumblr_mqv9nc6SgV1rmwq3fo3_500.gif

I used to watch this shyt on funimation network years back :wow: wanted to continue but I couldn't remember the name. Do they ever finish the season? I remember this progressing slow as fukk.

And you're right Mihashi is a lil bytch but I don't dislike him.:ld:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah I just finished the first episode.. It seems alright... *sigh*

That You lie in April thing.. you said it's similar to Toradora but I noticed it's a musical anime or something..
I just said it put it in that same quality level. Plot wise they're very far apart.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I used to watch this shyt on funimation network years back :wow: wanted to continue but I couldn't remember the name. Do they ever finish the season? I remember this progressing slow as fukk.

And you're right Mihashi is a lil bytch but I don't dislike him.:ld:

There's two full seasons out (one 25 episodes, the other 13) plus two special episodes focusing on the other team. I'm not sure how you could say it progresses slow as fukk, outside of the episodes building towards a match, the actual game episodes are aces. But yeah, it is possible they devote an entire episode to one single inning, so I guess you might call it slow in that fashion.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not feeling Akame anymore. It started out great but it's been a mess lately. I don't like anime not following the manga. Once it deviates it's no longer canon and is just filler to me. Killing all the best characters didn't help :ufdup: