winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nisekoi seems like it will be great :skip:.

I enjoyed the first episode so far :lolbron:.
I really loved that show. Team Chitoge here but Marika is funny as hell too. You'll barely see her though cause she joins at the end. There's an announced second season on this one.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I think it was pretty obvious how Code Geass was going to end. Maybe not as early in as you are but by the end of the first season you'd have figured out the major deal of the ending.

i loved that show shyt was :noah:

Ten eps in there's every reason to believe Lelouch can make everything work. The wham episode isn't until 22 when it becomes obvious shyt will never be the same :mjcry:

breh u aint never lied it wasn't the same had me like :damn:
need to buy that shyt for my personal collection

Just started on "Anohana: The flower we saw that day", first episode was aight

got done with that one 2 weeks ago it was interesting and depressing at some parts

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Shouldn't have told him that :pachaha:

You been reading up on it lately?
naw but I heard another chick gets added into the mix that wasn't even shown in the anime. At this point I'd have to see it to believe it. The whole key thing is silly anyway. As a kid he must have been a playa.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
naw but I heard another chick gets added into the mix that wasn't even shown in the anime. At this point I'd have to see it to believe it. The whole key thing is silly anyway. As a kid he must have been a playa.

Yup, there another girl that part of the key and lock predicament..Yeah, it is little silly but i can already see the readers are going to get trolled at the end of this manga with the lock showing '' I'm going to marry everybody bs'' :skip:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yup, there another girl that part of the key and lock predicament..Yeah, it is little silly but i can already see the readers are going to get trolled at the end of this manga with the lock showing '' I'm going to marry everybody bs'' :skip:
It probably won't end well. The latest trend in harem series is the status quo continues ending where the lead never actually picks a girl and they all just keep fighting over him.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone have any thoughts on Zankyou no Terror?

It's ass. Started out well enough but the shyt plateaus @ like the 3rd episode. It's just boring on the low. The characters especially, I don't remember the names of nobody on that show and I finished it like a month or two ago.