TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
There's only 6 episodes out for uncensored so far :mjcry:

None of the roach killing is censored so pretty much everything from episode 4 up until one scene in episode 10 (the latest episode) is largely uncensored as it is. Only the first three episodes are heavy with the censoring.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
None of the roach killing is censored so pretty much everything from episode 4 up until one scene in episode 10 (the latest episode) is largely uncensored as it is. Only the first three episodes are heavy with the censoring.

Yeah, I noticed. It's not really censored at this point anymore, which is great.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
But speaking of the latest episode, I can't believe they brought Adolf back just to do him like that. He was supposed to be our savior, brehs.
j8zOOMm.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I was looking at the title going :wtf: cause it's a musical anime someone earlier had said, and so I googled it, thinking it's a new anime I haven't heard of.

Turns out, I know it by the English translated name Your Lie in April. :pachaha:Been watching it so far, I love it a lot. Homie recommended it to me cause him and I are both into music, so he knew I'd dig the series heavy and he wasn't wrong on that. Series is amazing.
The main girl on that show is a great character. How she pulls that main guy up and basically makes him play the piano even though he'd quit on it. His best friend is solid too. He basically told his boy Y"eah I know you like her and she likes me but you should still go after her. Let the best man win." He ain't even sweating her like that.

This is one of those White Album 2 style love triangles that you can tell might get messy. Lil chick that plays baseball been wanting to go in on the violin chick for a minute but been holding back but she's slowly unraveling. She's gonna blow up eventually.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
The main girl on that show is a great character. How she pulls that main guy up and basically makes him play the piano even though he'd quit on it. His best friend is solid too. He basically told his boy Y"eah I know you like her and she likes me but you should still go after her. Let the best man win." He ain't even sweating her like that.

This is one of those White Album 2 style love triangles that you can tell might get messy. Lil chick that plays baseball been wanting to go in on the violin chick for a minute but been holding back but she's slowly unraveling. She's gonna blow up eventually.

The main's best friend is a real one. I think it helps that he's got girls sweating him on the daily everywhere he goes, but he's more worried about his best friend. Now that's loyal. The violin girl is dope too because she's not the typical cute character that's halfway stupid and always lands herself in trouble. She's a very intelligent and talented girl for 14 and clearly has drive. So it's no wonder old boy started falling for her, it HAD to be her otherwise he would've never touched a piano again. And rightfully so too.

This is for sure gonna get messy. Because as each episode goes on, she's getting more in pain just seeing the other two together. And she's definitely going to make her feelings be known sooner or later. But in my mind... Dude already likes violin girl. So unless violin girl dies suddenly or has some illness where her time is limited and the main character vows to live on by following his dreams or mission in life and moving forward for her sake, I don't see him and baseball girl getting together.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Need to get back on my anime shyt, been a while since i watched some series....

Got recommended 'code geass', worth a watch?

code geass is one of my favorites but its just pure fukkery after like the half way point of R1. just pure pure fukkery for like 35 episodes :dead:

I would suggest these

Fate/Zero
FMA : brotherhood
Code Geass
Deathnote
Gurran Langan
Cowboy Bebop
Kuroko No Basket
Magi
Hellsing: OVAs
Evangelion (usurps even code geass in pure :wtf: fukkery )
Kill La Kill
Samurai Champloo

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just finished all of Ookikuke Furikabutte. You gotta love the ability of the Japanese to make any sport look like the greatest, most spectacular thing of all time. What's even bigger though, they might have the most likeable, enjoyable whiny emotional protagonist of all time here.

After a falling out with his middle school team, Mihashi enters Nishiura high school with no social skill, a warped opinion of himself, and every intention to quit baseball. The newly formed Nishiura baseball team, however, needs a pitcher, and they welcome him. Most enthusiastic is Abe, a domineering catcher with his own game issues.

And so a battery every bit as complementary as it is dysfunctional is formed. If they can figure out how to work together, they might be the answers to each other's problems-and the team might be able to win.

Nearly all of the series takes place during games (each season is based around two games that take up like 80% of the episodes) and the interaction between Mihashi and Abe, as well as the other teammates' reactions to them, is fukking great.

Plus Mihashi has the GOAT facial expressions.

tumblr_inline_n6dm6u0Gbu1rqfb5i.gif

tumblr_mqv9nc6SgV1rmwq3fo3_500.gif