Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Not much happened in Akame but it was still dope, that Emperor is so oblivious :mjlol:. Now let me watchthe new episode of that racist terraformars shyt

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Not much happened in Akame but it was still dope, that Emperor is so oblivious :mjlol:. Now let me watchthe new episode of that racist terraformars shyt

Still sad though :mjcry:

This new chapter of Akame still hasn't been translated.. I NEED THIS PIFF CHAPTER NOW :why:

I think it should come out today though :mjcry:

:mjcry:

Edit: Chapter 54 just came out for Akame :ahh:

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Im on episode 4 on attack of titan :ehh:

Does it get better?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I haven't really been captivated by nothing since finishing Bokura Wa Minni Kawaisou :mjcry:

I tried to start Clannad but for some weird reason I can't enjoy it because the characters look so stupid. Why the fukk are their eyes so damn huge?? It feels like I'm watching bugs talk to each other. :camby: They look god damn ridiculous.

Trinity Seven is :ehh: but I only watched a few episodes. I want something like Toradora or Sakurasou to watch :mjcry:.

I miss eating a big plate of food while hearing Sorata's hilarious outbursts with this beautiful theme in the background.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'm back on manga and anime :mjcry:

Finished parasyte manga :mjcry:
Watched all of Akame in two days :mjcry:
I need a fix brehs:steviej:
I've watched Yu Yu, Trigun, FMA/Brotherhood, Hellsing, Neon Genesis, read Death Note, Gantz, Naruto, Bleach (:ahh:)and prolly some more I can't remember. I want to start one piece but it's sooooo long and still running :lupe:

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
Just started watching Gintama on episode 21. Is there even a plot in this show?

What anime ya'll watching now? The only anime im watching is Akame ga Kill and Log Horizon
There's a plot later on, the manga is epic
The thing about gintama, it's kinda like a sitcom where you can pick it up from any episode and be hooked, the show gets better after episode 24

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Damn I haven't really been captivated by nothing since finishing Bokura Wa Minni Kawaisou :mjcry:

I tried to start Clannad but for some weird reason I can't enjoy it because the characters look so stupid. Why the fukk are their eyes so damn huge?? It feels like I'm watching bugs talk to each other. :camby: They look god damn ridiculous.

Trinity Seven is :ehh: but I only watched a few episodes. I want something like Toradora or Sakurasou to watch :mjcry:.

I miss eating a big plate of food while hearing Sorata's hilarious outbursts with this beautiful theme in the background.

Try You Lie In April. It's an ongoing show but it's at the level of a Toradora or Sakurai out so far. Clannad is one of those shows where the payoff comes later. I hear the second season is it. I enjoyed the first season well enough but I'm not ready for the feels of the second yet. People have broke down crying over it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Try You Lie In April. It's an ongoing show but it's at the level of a Toradora or Sakurai out so far. Clannad is one of those shows where the payoff comes later. I hear the second season is it. I enjoyed the first season well enough but I'm not ready for the feels of the second yet. People have broke down crying over it.
Damn cats was :mjcry: over these bug eyed looking freaks?? :laugh:

I'll check out that show. Is it made by the same people?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Clannad is easily one of the most emotionally manipulative shows of all time. It's largely effective although for me there was a point where it just became too forced for me to take serious. Of course that's the moment everyone else will bring up as the moment that made them tears come out.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inuyasha
Clannad
Golden Time
Gintama
Toriko
Aldnoah
Nanatsu No Taizai