Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I stay tryna watch Trigun but that s*** boring as hell :oxy:

I tried the manga and it ain't work either, I'll probably give it another shot a year or two from now :yeshrug:

To be fair, the shyt ain't all that...show picks up steam then goes flat again, picks up steam & goes flat, has a few great episodes though.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
dudes talking bout anime deviating from manga and not liking it, better say the same shyt bout FMA :stopitslime:.....as a non manga reader i still fuk with akame and im still copping the bluray :ehh:....this week ep of nanatsu tho :krs: that mufukka king is a problem with that spear :whew: but them holy knights are strong as fuk :dahell:
i liked the way they did that shyt at the end with the potion that turns apprentices to holy knights cuz it made u think that one dude was compatible but then he exploded :russ:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
I'm ready for the fu**ery once again :blessed:
I hope they'll finish part 3 and hop right on 4:ohlawd:
Kira has the goat stand appearance :wow:
Throw on the goat "you gon get this work" theme to get me ready :wow:

:gkmc:​

they'll probably pick up part 4 in like Jan 2016.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
fukk sake, going through some anime forums & walked straight on to the code geass spoiler, which is the ending of the show

I'm only 10 episodes in brehs :sadcam:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
dudes talking bout anime deviating from manga and not liking it, better say the same shyt bout FMA :stopitslime:.....as a non manga reader i still fuk with akame and im still copping the bluray :ehh:....this week ep of nanatsu tho :krs: that mufukka king is a problem with that spear :whew: but them holy knights are strong as fuk :dahell:
i liked the way they did that shyt at the end with the potion that turns apprentices to holy knights cuz it made u think that one dude was compatible but then he exploded :russ:
People hate on the original FMA anime when that s*** was great too :upsetfavre:

It was darker than the cannon version and I thoroughly enjoyed both :noah:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
fukk sake, going through some anime forums & walked straight on to the code geass spoiler, which is the ending of the show

I'm only 10 episodes in brehs :sadcam:
I think it was pretty obvious how Code Geass was going to end. Maybe not as early in as you are but by the end of the first season you'd have figured out the major deal of the ending.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I think it was pretty obvious how Code Geass was going to end. Maybe not as early in as you are but by the end of the first season you'd have figured out the major deal of the ending.
Ten eps in there's every reason to believe Lelouch can make everything work. The wham episode isn't until 22 when it becomes obvious shyt will never be the same :mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ten eps in there's every reason to believe Lelouch can make everything work. The wham episode isn't until 22 when it becomes obvious shyt will never be the same :mjcry:
It's like watching the Matrix Revolutions. There's a sense of foreboding about the protagonist.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
People hate on the original FMA anime when that s*** was great too :upsetfavre:

It was darker than the cannon version and I thoroughly enjoyed both :noah:
I liked both and really enjoyed the first one when it aired...

But then the cannon one came through and crushed the buildings.

Had a dude like :ohhh::ooh::mjcry::youngsabo:

The first anime did have that funny ass filler ep with Mustang's gang...